Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Question about DVDs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ed~Ed

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:46 am
Where can I purhase the episodes of Sailor Moon that were on Cartoon Network in the US several years ago?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:52 am
you could do an ebay search or google  

Kitty The Tamer

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:32 pm
you could also stalk out places like "Half-Price Books" who have American Sailor Moon sometimes  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:31 am
Ed~Ed
Where can I purhase the episodes of Sailor Moon that were on Cartoon Network in the US several years ago?

they not appect because they have show little bad thing to children but so ppls will made the Sailor Moon for on dvd only. I guess USA is not appect some of anime from Japan show. but im not sure... well i have no idea with our USA...  

ricivukalli

mcc1988

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:44 am
I saw some episodes at Fryes Electronics.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:58 pm
Probably second hand shops or the net. Since it's no longer licensed, it's not produced anymore. You'll have a hard time finding it at any store.  

Solar Kitty-chan

[Moto_Kusanagi]

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:51 pm
amazon! or you could just watch it on the computer for free! like www.youtube.com they have everything! Its awesome and free!! xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:11 pm
I think all the seasons of Sailor Moon are out of DVD now. The last place that I saw them for sale were at Best Buy.  

Rough Sketch

Rough Sketch

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:12 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Probably second hand shops or the net. Since it's no longer licensed, it's not produced anymore. You'll have a hard time finding it at any store.
I bought the third season on DVD a little less than 8 months ago, so they are re-releasing them. I know that much.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:13 pm
TankGirl9176
Solar Kitty-chan
I bought the third season on DVD a little less than 8 months ago, so they are re-releasing them. I know that much.

The series isn't licensed. They can't produce anymore over here. Eight months ago and now are totally different. If it's not on the shelves, it won't be on the shelves.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Celestialize_Lenne

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:16 pm
best bet is to find them online. Amazon and Ebay are the only two I've found them on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:32 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
TankGirl9176
Solar Kitty-chan

The series isn't licensed. They can't produce anymore over here. Eight months ago and now are totally different. If it's not on the shelves, it won't be on the shelves.

Actually, it stopped being liscensed well over a year ago... if it was still on the shelves, then they were the last of the stock which means they have no more left anyway, or someone is breaking the reproduction law and sending out what's in storage after the shut off date of August 2005.  

Syndrama

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:51 am
I bought all FIVE, yes {FIVE!} seasons on ebay for like $120. So worth it. Uncut and all original. ^_^  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games