Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have your sims been bitten?
  Yeah
  Nope
View Results

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:42 pm
yeah now if she would just hurry up and bite him i'm getting impatient with it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:55 pm
how do you make a sim become bitten by a vampire? the easiest (and most dangerous) would be to use boolProp to get your sim to become intimate with the vampire and to control the vampire to bit your sim's neck  

Zwiebelsaft!

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:55 pm
didn't need the cheat she bit my sims neck last night and he definatley doesn't want to e cured but once thier turned vampire they have the want to bite someone else  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:34 pm
Yeah, so now all you have to do is find a Sim that your new vampire is good friends with and bite them. You can always cure them if they don't like it. Have you had your vampire flying around?  

Spoilt_lil_missy

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:01 pm
Vampires are fun, except for the whole not allowed in sunlight thing because somtimes they have a tendency to not stay in the coffin in the day.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:39 pm
no i haven't how do you make them do that?  

NekoKisaka

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:46 am
Well, if they don't want to stay in the coffin all day can't you let them roam around the rooms that have no windows?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:00 pm
Well not really, because the sims still loose stats even with no windows.  

TheNamelessAngelofHell

candee-addict

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:05 am
I am a vampire!
*bites everyone in guild*  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:30 pm
I think the vampires are really hard to take care of, personally. They are easy to identify, though. Just go downtow at night and they are like covering their face and acting all weird. Then when you click on them to like talk to them or something they will look scary.  

Sweet_Melissad

Rain_Hime

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 pm
AngelOfAkasha
Vampires are fun, except for the whole not allowed in sunlight thing because somtimes they have a tendency to not stay in the coffin in the day.
yeah, that's why i never what them to be vampires when they are in college, because they have to go outside, and by the time they get back into the coffin, they are dead.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:20 pm
rolls eyes at candee and as for the vampire thing i'm experimenting with two vampires too see if you can make a vampire baby  

NekoKisaka

Sytomai

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:31 pm
NekoKisaka
rolls eyes at candee and as for the vampire thing i'm experimenting with two vampires too see if you can make a vampire baby
They can't. Same with zombies and old ladies. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:03 pm
ok and since when are there zombies on the sims2 i know the vampires and that annoying old lady mrs.crumplebottom or something like that  

NekoKisaka

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces