Kagome
  Sango
  Miroku
  Shippo
  Naraku
  Kikyo
  Kirara
  Koga
  Someone TMW forgot (Seshomaru, Band of 7, etc)
View Results

MistyQue_harper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:37 am
Sesshoumaru!!! scream heart him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:44 pm
I love miroku^^  

Kert Espinoza

6,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:58 pm
.A.k.a.n.e.
AnimeJ102
I love Inuyasha, it's been my #1 fav for awhile, but I already watched all the eps and movies so it's a little boring now, my favorite ep has to be #16, return to the place where we first met, it was romantic, and there was the cultural festival 2 episodes too, that was sooo funny, I think Inuyasha should be with Kagome, not Kikyo, and i think Sesshomaru is gonna fall in love with rin one day, lol

Aww I would love for Sesshomaru to fall in love with Rin...one day (later day, like years, lol you know what I mean) I have seen the episodes as there aired on t.v. and I have also seen the four movies!
A lot of people are for Inuyasha/Kagome and I'm one of those people biggrin ! But I'm also not a Kikiyo hater either! Maybe you know the answer to this question AnimeJ102...just incase I'll write the rest in white!
*Spolier*

I know the anime ends off, they will continue to hunt down Naraku running off into the sunset kind of thing (someone spolied it for me ^^; )...but do you know if the manga continues...I mean we will see if they beat Naraku and who Inuyasha picks, Kagome or Kikiyo...hopefully I mean! You never know but I was just wondering if the manga continues? I'm pretty sure it does! just a yes or no is fine I don't want to know more than I need to! ^_______^

Yes, the manga is still going! 3nodding
In Japan I think they are at 49, and the English versions are only at 28.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:16 pm
Inuyasha is my favourite Anime; I love it! heart One of my favouite episodes is Episode 128: "Battle Against the Dried-Up Demons at the Cultural Festival." That's the one when Hojo and Inuyasha prepare to "fight" over Kagome during the school play. Quite humouring indeed. xd  

AzureFlame

villaflor_loveranes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:57 am
i like very very much inuyasha and kikyo!!....^^ heart heart  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items