Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:13 am

ringwraith10
Is all of Wikipedia blocked for you?

Also... do your parents know you're a pagan/ have something against it? I mean, could you just ask them about the block, or would they start acting weird?
they do know it's just that, they think occult and new age are evil stressed and no not all of wikipedia is blocked just what ever i surch that the blocks don't like
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:48 pm

Nihilistic Seraph
Chaos magic? Pretty much goes on the line of "nothing is real, thus everything is possible"

It holds that Reality is really a product of the individual mind, and thus if you can change your own mind-set (their buzz-word is paradigm shift), you can change the world about you.
sounds like the Matrix xd oh oh now i know my magic name "the one" sorry i couldn't resist
essicamundi
Chaos Magick references:

Try Phil Hine's Condensed Chaos (ISBN: 156184117X) as a starter book. Another two books I haven't yet read are Peter Carroll's Liber Null and Psychonaut. I'm hoping to get to those (which I have in a single volume together) sometime soon. But I VERY much enjoyed Condensed Chaos. It's my cup of tea (not most people's) as magick goes. Very helpful book.
thanks i'll atempt to find either of thouse some where near by.

MOD66

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:39 pm

yay im going out to night to get books mrgreen i hope to get either Condensed Chaos: An Introduction to Chaos Magic or Liber Null and Psychonaut i only have enought for one though crying
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:51 am

holy s**t i just used an ambigram* maker and typed in nothing is real and all is permited this is what came up User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*ambigram- a text that reads the same upsidedown as right side up

im geting a tatto fo that mrgreen

MOD66

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out