Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
306!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

He's back!!
  ... what happened to his outfit??
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:03 pm
I'm glad he's still purdy. xD
I want him and Naruto to exchange words.
He never gave Konoha a chance to help him destroy Itachi.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:34 am
Just a thought.... where the hell is Oro? He said he had some business with Sai, and he left before Sakura and Naruto, so logically, doesn't that mean he would get there before them? Or is he just hiding in the shadows, waiting for them to start fighting, and then he'll just appear and start laughing at Naruto?

Eternal Transience

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:46 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Just a thought.... where the hell is Oro? He said he had some business with Sai, and he left before Sakura and Naruto, so logically, doesn't that mean he would get there before them? Or is he just hiding in the shadows, waiting for them to start fighting, and then he'll just appear and start laughing at Naruto?
most likely he's hiding in the shadows watching this all unfold.
honestly watching his only apprentice show to his ex teammates just how far gone he is is EXACTLY the type of sick twisted stuff that Oro would be amused to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:21 am
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
honestly watching his only apprentice show to his ex teammates just how far gone he is is EXACTLY the type of sick twisted stuff that Oro would be amused to watch.
O_O

I don't want to think about the sick twisted stuff that Oro watches xd

Eternal Transience

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:04 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
O_O

I said "amused to watch" not "aroused to watch" DX
get yer mind outta the gutter D:  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:29 am
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
O_O

I can't. Why do you think I have this sig? It's constantly reminding me XD

Eternal Transience

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:32 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
O_O

fair enough. besides, you just know Orochimaru is a gay Uke in bed. no chance of him being dominant. none. Kabuto's not the b***h, its Oro pirate but thats all hearsay
I have photo evidence that Oro is actually a pimp. how do you think he funds a freaking ninja village out of nothing?? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:37 am
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
O_O

fair enough. besides, you just know Orochimaru is a gay Uke in bed. no chance of him being dominant. none. Kabuto's not the b***h, its Oro pirate but thats all hearsay
I have photo evidence that Oro is actually a pimp. how do you think he funds a freaking ninja village out of nothing?? mrgreen
Oh! So he performs tricks with his 'snakes' mrgreen

Eternal Transience

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:05 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
O_O

nope. he has kabuto and his other sound hos go out and do snake tricks wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:26 am
oh sheesh XD THIS is what Naruto should have said! XD
dont ask me where I find these blasphemous monstrosities, just accept that its a part of who I am XD

Fangorn23

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:02 am
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
Fangorn23
~chibi kagome62~
O_O

nope. he has kabuto and his other sound hos go out and do snake tricks wink

rofl I should try and find an old pimp!Sasuke fanart I found ages ago...

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games