Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiz results...
  I usually am the same thing every time
  I must have multiple personalities, 'cause it's always different
View Results

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are...Wakka!!!!!!!!!!To some you seem strange but you're perfectly normal..I guess to strange people normal people seem strange if that makes any sense you are a good person and a bad person pretty much 50/50 some days you are good and some days you are...evil!! People wouldn't know what to expect and might keep their distance. (but aren't all people like that) You would make a good friend you would be there for them..most of the time.

6 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 275 times.
2% of people had this result.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
... gonk .....wakka?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:51 pm
at least you didn't get Aeris... stare stare  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:06 pm
Ermak Lorde
at least you didn't get Aeris... stare stare

*shudders* eeeeeeehhhhhhh.....true......ick..to think there may be some tortured soul out there that has to deal with that type of a result....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:41 am
LOL, poor Ermy. Well, I always seem to get the Emo results.... >.> I'm not emo! I'm just an antisocial person who likes people! It's true, that's the best way I can put it. I don't mind hanging out and talking to people online (In fact, I really like it!!), But if I actually had to go somewhere to hang out where I didn't have the choice just to go away and ignore people for a while I wouldn't do it. That's why I don't like going over to people's houses. It's not like if I get bored there I can just go read a book or leave or something. That would be rude. Also online, I can choose to never speak to a person again if I didn't fell like it. That's only happened a couple times though. And I've really never spoken to them ever again...  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:51 pm
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:38 am
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

You are Riku! You are the 15 year old boy who is another one of Sora's best friends. He is the leader type but he went to the realm of darkness and wanted to stay there.

Take this quiz!

You are......MEHNESS!!!! You are Sephiroth, the most malignant and evil charachter Squaresoft has ever created! He is my personal favorite character!

Take this quiz!

You are with Squall, the SeeD and unwilling hero of FFVIII. He is cold, silent, and anti-social, but will undoubtedly tell you his secrets if you are persistent and loving.

Take this quiz!

User Image
Riku - Okay, so you're not perfect, but who is? Maybe you've made some mistakes in the past and it's knocked your confidence a lot, and you have a tendency to think rather negatively... But you're a good friend and sometimes you just don't realise how much you mean to the people around you.

Take this quiz!

You are Kadaj! You resent control and wish to be in control yourself. You are searching for the person who will help you gain that control you want, and then you dispose of that person once you get it.

Take this quiz!

You are... Sephiroth! Congratulations! You are my new best friend! You are cold and determined, but also misunderstood. If you like this result and/or like Sephiroth, send a message to me.

Take this quiz!

Axel, of the 13th Order.He's trying to save his best friend, Roxas. Axel slayed some of his fellow Organization members. Member #8 Also known as, "The Wind of Dancing Flames"

Take this quiz!  

Calamity from the Heavens

Wonder Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas