Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:19 pm
Basic Rules

1. Follow the TOS

2. Respect all members here.

3. Don't cyber. Take it to PM's or other such things if you're going to do it.

4. Don't post anything that would stretch the page. If you do so, I'll delete the post.

5. NO Spamming unless it's in a spam topic. Also, please don't beg for money or other such things while in this forum. It is considered to be like spam, but I have a zero tolerance policy for it.

6. Cussing is allowed, so long as it's in its proper place. NO F-bombs.

7. Be AT LEAST semi-literate. It's understandable to have some errors and stuff, but there's a point when it just becomes ridiculous and it's obvious that you shouldn't even be here. I'll give a polite hint for you to clean up your work at first, but if a person continues to BS everything they do in here, I WILL delete every post he or she makes in the subforum. This is an online community, and as such you should be able to type and spell properly.

There is only so far you can abuse the English language before any level of coherence is shot out the window and beaten repeatedly by angry nuns.

7a. In lieu of above: NO CHATSPEAK OR LEETSPEAK!!!!

8. I understand that some of you have a set way to post, like using a document style or that type of thing. I would like to ask that you refrain from using the 'shout' type of posting. It's alright if you use it in one post to get someone's attention, but constantly using it is just plain rude. If I see it being used, I'll first ask for you to modify it, and then I'll modify it myself if it pops up the next two times. After that, say hello to having your posts deleted until you can prove to me that you can post respectfully.

9. To other mods, please don't modify anything here without my consent. Thank you. mrgreen

10. Have fun!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 pm
Added Rules:

I was hoping I wouldn't need to add any more, but I guess I should.

1. I will not allow any form of lotteries in my subforum. It is far too easy to scam people out of their money, and even with the best of intentions mistakes can happen. I won't be liable for any sort of activities like that in this subforum.

2. It should be noted that I may or may not use a PM to let a person know of any rule-breaking, though I will try to not embarrass someone. In the event a message needs to be sent out to everyone reading, however, I will not hold back in posting a message or even a new thread if things get out of hand. I also reserve the right to ban members for not obeying rules, and have sadly had to do so.

3. This isn't so much a rule as a statement or maybe a warning if you want to take it that way. I'm generally a nice guy and try my best to be at the very least cordial, but I have my limits like anyone else. Trust me, you'll know when you've reached those limits. mrgreen I hope to never reach them of course, much like I hope not to need any more rules here.  

Jackalope2
Crew

9: Jack's Hangout and Gaming Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces