Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdoms/Event Announcements
An Tir, anyone going to May Crown. So now it over who went.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so did you have fun
  helll yes
  no, to hot, i mean too wet, no too hot, ahhahah
  did not go :(
View Results

LucyQ602

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:55 am
May Crown is next weekend. Like so many I'm scraping together the supplies and money to go to crown. Anyone else going?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:23 pm
No such luck, I'm going to a wedding next weekend.
I'm also not at investiture this weekend (clearly).
Sigh. I need a tourney fix, damnit!  

Arithrel
Crew

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:56 am
no, it's too far away for me!! *tear* but my friend was GOING to hold an even in Tir Bannog, but he ditched it last minute when he found that as Lord Tewl's page, he was being taken to may crown stare and i know a few others also going to may crown - but sadly not me!

BUT TAKE PICTURES!! heart lolz and tell us how it goes!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:36 am
I and my lord will be at War Practice next weekend.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

LucyQ602

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:43 pm
Cool, I will take many pichers for those not going. This is actually my first event outside a newcomers ithera. So right now I'm stressing about my costume. Sence I decided to be stupid and wait till last minute I'm going with what I know and doing an elizabethan dress. But I'm stressing because all the pitchers I see everyone is in eailer period. SO STRESS!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:11 pm
lolz don't worry, i did my first time too!! you know what i found?

most people don't really care!! as long as you put some effort into it, "if it looks period from 10 feet, then it's okay" xd lolz i heart that rule!! biggrin

an yeah most people i've met through the SCA are more interested in having fun, making friends and well - getting drunk with those friends xd and not so much on the athenticity of your outfit!! biggrin so you'll be fine!! xd tell us poor hobo's at home how it went!! biggrin  

Naito_Mitsukai

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:34 pm
LucyQ602
Cool, I will take many pichers for those not going. This is actually my first event outside a newcomers ithera. So right now I'm stressing about my costume. Sence I decided to be stupid and wait till last minute I'm going with what I know and doing an elizabethan dress. But I'm stressing because all the pitchers I see everyone is in eailer period. SO STRESS!!!!

Elizabethan is "what you know"?? Wow. I commend you! I did an Italian Ren garb gown for a school project last semester, with help from my mom who generally makes my garb, and it was so incredibly hard! Elizabethan, from what I understand, is even more complicated...and don't worry! There really are people from all periods that go to events. You'll fit in just fine. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:55 am
Arithrel
LucyQ602

Elizabethan is "what you know"?? Wow. I commend you! I did an Italian Ren garb gown for a school project last semester, with help from my mom who generally makes my garb, and it was so incredibly hard! Elizabethan, from what I understand, is even more complicated...and don't worry! There really are people from all periods that go to events. You'll fit in just fine. smile

I have to pound my head aginst the table a few times before I start to get a pattern. I used to work at the southern california renfair in high school so I have had plenty of practice do pesant garb. Bodice, 2 skirts, and a chemise. Not touching velvit yet!  

LucyQ602

LucyQ602

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:35 am
lolz at least you had fun!! biggrin AND PICTURES???

lolz an i find it doubtful - but did you happed to meet a Lord Tewl, and Lady Betha? friends of mine from Tir Bannog who went to May Crown! biggrin  

Naito_Mitsukai

LucyQ602

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:56 am
Naito_Mitsukai
lolz at least you had fun!! biggrin AND PICTURES???

lolz an i find it doubtful - but did you happed to meet a Lord Tewl, and Lady Betha? friends of mine from Tir Bannog who went to May Crown! biggrin

not that I know of  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

LucyQ602

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:25 am
Though I voted for the first option the seconed one was certainly acoriate.

I fought in both the Crown Turnie and the Squires Turnie. so I had a blast.  
Kingdoms/Event Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games