Reply ~ Main Forum ~
your most gothic nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Kasai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:32 pm
when I was a kid I had a dream freddy krueger was real and I saw him go into my parents room. We made some kinda deal and we killed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:12 am
i had a dream where i had telekenisis and i used it to take over the world
using the little balls from buck shot ?!?!
not really a night mare i know  

poncho steve

DJ Database

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:13 am
Well...I dont really have nightmares just recuring dreams about different ways I die. I never remember my late night dreams but sometimes I wake up from bad ones. if I have one in the early morning I can remember and its mostly about dying. I mean, sometimes I want to die from all ive been through but i would never kill myself or have someone kill me. Its usualy because Ive been hated my MANY people, just for being different. and I wouldnt be surprised if someone wanted me dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:18 pm
ok mine isnt really scary and when i had it was when i knew i liked darker things in life, okk i was about seven (how i can tell is because of the house we were living in at the time. . . . we move alot) anyways i went to bed and i dreamt that i was lying in bed and this woman, bends over me and sinks her teeth into my neck, and i felt a really sharp pain in my neck and i woke up and my alarm went off, isnt it nifty at seven i found i like the dark little things in life. just thought i would share, pm me we can chat if you like  

bloodyhanyou

dark and demented

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:25 pm
Well since things don't scare me much theres nothing I can really post here. Any nightmares I've had have just facinated me or excited me [-. Not in the kinky way...most of the time.-]

The one reoccuring one I have has to do with clowns...I hate clowns.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:51 pm
mine is living in a world that i view as everything being grey and then dying but not really dying people just think i did. after dying my view on the world then turns to red and i am laid in a casket and covered in screaming maggots since everyone thinks i am dead but i'm not... and then i am buried alive  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces