Submit

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:35 pm
The more they stay the same? Since my first "real" outfit in AT until now, it's been a long journey, but I'm glad to look back and see that I've stayed true to the spirit of Princess Nausicaa, even after all this time. Do you ever look back and think about these things?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:56 am
No offense, but that's almost creepy...

I do notice how this current outfit looks a lot like my... "claim to fame" as it were...  

Shadowvein

laFred

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:55 pm
I love how your outfits, even though they're always different, are always themed so similar. I always know it's Princess Nausicaa.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:11 pm
laFred
I love how your outfits, even though they're always different, are always themed so similar. I always know it's Princess Nausicaa.

Thankee! Between the two, only the pilot goggs, vest, and legwarmers are the same. I'm glad I still have her "look" after all this time tho!  

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:15 pm
I think you always do a great job. These new wings are so perfect for you I can't even express it.
I get where you are coming fromt hough, because even though new items are still always being released, I am still always purple, and I think I have a very defined "Joey" style.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:28 pm
Absolutely Joey, you definitely still look like "you!" I feel it keeps me rooted to some continuity to come back to Gaia and AT after long layoffs and still recognize folks like you!  

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:55 am
It IS nice isn't it?
I love when I can go to a thread, and know who made it just by the avatars and their style. It is so amazing how, although there are only a certain number of items, AT'ers can really stand out amongst each other.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:21 pm
Yeah, I agree. You're the same, Joey, like you said. I can usually point you out in the crowd. Yes, there are those who can still be them, even when they change it up. I think that's amazing.  

laFred

[Carly]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:12 pm
laFred
Yeah, I agree. You're the same, Joey, like you said. I can usually point you out in the crowd. Yes, there are those who can still be them, even when they change it up. I think that's amazing.

Agreed. =)  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games