Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
The Rules - Updated March 12, 2007

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:51 pm
1. You, of course, must be an AMV fan of some kind. Or perhaps want to learn more about them.
2. Please keep all off topic discussions in the appropriate subforums. We don't fry eggs in your kitchen and ask you to do the dishes, please be courteous to our crew likewise. /pilk
3. No spam or 1337 speak please. This includes bumping any threads in the guild.
4. Be nice to everyone. No flaming or rude comments.
5. Try to avoid making repeat topics. Repeat topics will be locked and you will be advised as to where you should be posting.
6. When giving another guild member help, be helpful! Don't be rude and say things like "how can you not know that!" If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
7. When giving AMV reviews, try to say more than just "that was awesome!" or "that sucked!" Say what you liked or didn't like about it and try to make suggestions for improvement.
8. The TOS is in effect here, as it is everywhere on Gaia. We will not tell you how to find downloads to use in your AMV or how to pirate that program you want to make your AMV with.
9. If you want to recruit for your Studio please PM the guild captain first. There is a fee of 1500g per recruit thread. /pilk
10. DO NOT advertise other guilds in here!

Rules may be updated as needed.

Anyone who insists on breaking these rules over and over will be dealt with by the mods and may be banned from the guild. Hopefully this won't ever be necessary.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:37 pm
I would also recommend not insulting the Moderators such as me and Zahmira for fear of expulsion and Nasty people showing up at your home.  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:09 am
I updated the rules with "be nice to everyone". I think it goes without saying that if you insult a mod, bad things will happen wink  
The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games