Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Announcing the 1st Craftin' Knitalong! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Take a look
  let us know what you think
View Results

AngwyMallard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:49 am
I already finished one bag on my way back from some university enterance exam~ Made it out of some purple leftover yarn and it came out nicely. :3 It's really quick knit for me since I know most of the methods used, but I picked up some stitches later and made some inspired lace on it. ^^;

Posting pictures later~ I'm going to adapt the pattern for a bit to make a bigger one. This pattern could be turned into a gothic lolita item, which is what I've been fuzzing about lately. :3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:34 pm
KitsunekoChan
I already finished one bag on my way back from some university enterance exam~ Made it out of some purple leftover yarn and it came out nicely. :3 It's really quick knit for me since I know most of the methods used, but I picked up some stitches later and made some inspired lace on it. ^^;

Posting pictures later~ I'm going to adapt the pattern for a bit to make a bigger one. This pattern could be turned into a gothic lolita item, which is what I've been fuzzing about lately. :3
i did say they were quick knits! xd
did you do the lace around the bag opening or what? sounds pretty.

firrantello

AngwyMallard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:59 am
firrantello
KitsunekoChan

Heh, I ~tried~ to do lace. >.> Might do a sew-on lace later, but now just leaving it as it is for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:31 am
KitsunekoChan
firrantello
KitsunekoChan

Heh, I ~tried~ to do lace. >.> Might do a sew-on lace later, but now just leaving it as it is for a while.

lace is daunting to me. i'm starting with stuff that's mostly solid with a little bit of gap stuff, then i'm working slowly to decrease the solid and increase the lace gaps. we'll see how it works xd

firrantello

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces