Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Hi!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yes please!!!!
View Results

xxxbordomexxx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:55 pm
Hi! I'm new and hope I can make lots of friends here. Also thanks for accepting me into this Guild. blaugh

I loove the Sims ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:56 pm
so do i and prefer the sims2 though  

NekoKisaka

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:04 pm
Yeah that is because once you start playing The Sims 2 you can't really go back to the original. Oh and hello and welcome (even though I just joined like a week and a half ago.)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:53 am
heart ~ Hiya and welcome to the guild, you'll have lots of fun ~ heart

face-_-ache

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:07 am
Yeah, The Sims 2 is far superior but you have to admit the Makin' Magic expansion was pretty awesome. I always wanted to get the Teleportation crystal to grow in my family's back yard. I made the Mysidian family. (If any of you ever played Final Fantasy 4, 6, and I think 9, would understand) They were a pretty powerful wizard family. They got 3 fully grown beanstalks, and three spell crystals: Fire Exyinguisher and Hand buzzer. Can't remember the third.
It was such a cool family. IU started off with James and he married a girl from the magic town named Blaze. They had a son and I made him grow up with a charm. I think I named him Alexander (this was before the Sims 2 even came out) Alexander married a girl from the magic town named Chastity. They had a daughter named Integra (after Sir Integra Hellsing from the anime). They bought a dog named Spot and I was going to use a spell to make him into a human so he could marry Integra after she used the grow-up charm. It was such a cool family. But I lost their data. I tried to make another magical family once again some time after getting The Sims 2 but they never became quite as powerful as the Mysidian family.

Anyway, Hello Angel_Mitsuko.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:06 am
welcome!!

the sims 2 is far awesomeerererere than the original sims. but unleashed was the sh!t  

Greenzally

AfternoonSex

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:12 pm
AngelOfAkasha
Yeah that is because once you start playing The Sims 2 you can't really go back to the original. Oh and hello and welcome (even though I just joined like a week and a half ago.)

Yeah i tried that and i was like Wow i hate not having weekends and days off of work  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:23 pm
hello and welcome to the sims guild...  

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:03 pm
hi, welcome to the guild

if you have any hardware questions or problems or gameplay problems, then don't be afraid to ask me- and look at the pictures of my legacy family sims  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:17 pm
YO!!! domokun  

candee-addict

TheTinker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:39 am
Sims 2 is amazing by far but I try hard to go back to the sims every so often.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:01 pm
Hi! I'm also new, and Sims2 does rock like completely!!!!  

Sweet_Melissad

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:04 pm
NekoKisaka
so do i and prefer the sims2 though

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items