Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
.o.0.o.HELP!!!.o.0.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x sherby

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:57 pm
X3 ~*Demonic_Jelly_Bean ------>

I wanna make a house that has a foundation on it and inside there's another foundation...erm...more like a staircase using foundations and the small step thingys. But it wont let me!! I've tried moveobjects on but it still wont work!! Any ideas?

<------ naeB_ylleJ_cinomeD*~ 3X

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:14 pm
Is this using Open for Business? Because if it is, there's a special foundation to use. You can't use the ones that were already there (I know, I tried it) it has to be the 3rd one. I can't remember what it's called.

But if you don't have Open for Business then you can't just use the foundations, you have to use Boolprop cheat and I can't even begin to explain how to  

Spoilt_lil_missy

x sherby

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:14 am
X3 ~*Demonic_Jelly_Bean ------>

GAH!! Still doesnt work!! gonk crying I tried the boolprop cheat both ways!! (boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true AND boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) And the only expansion packs I have are University and Nightlife!!! HELP!!! (By the way, if you were talking about some other boolprop cheat, let me know.)

<------ naeB_ylleJ_cinomeD*~ 3X

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:39 pm
um, I was talking about another boolprop cheat. I can't remember what it is offhand, so I'd recommend going to the official website and doing a search in the uploaded stories for tutes on split level houses.

Ok, I was looking it up. The cheat is boolprop constrainfloorelevation false

But I still recommend the tutorials. The ones I looked at were by Simsherry2

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=34157&asset_type=story&user_id=370

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=43564&asset_type=story&user_id=370

Strangely enough, she doesn't actually say what the cheat is in the first one, but she does in the second. I've used the cheat but it did some funny things to one of my houses.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

[Ramen N00dles]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:02 pm
Erm...
I think the only way you can have that is if you have Open for Business.
But I'm not sure.

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff