Reply Neopia Central
Is it bad?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nillia

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:05 pm
I have my Lutari's BC entry in my signature. As far as I know, that's not against the rules because a number of people have advertised off of neopets and been fine....even the guy that got 11000 votes because he put his entry on his big neopets resourse site.
I just wanna make sure it's okay, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:11 pm
oh wow! it looks GREAT! im pretty sure that you can do that. good luck winning the BC!  

Janviarius

magic_by_heart

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:43 am
Nillia
I have my Lutari's BC entry in my signature. As far as I know, that's not against the rules because a number of people have advertised off of neopets and been fine....even the guy that got 11000 votes because he put his entry on his big neopets resourse site.

It IS agaist the rules to advirtize off neopets, and whoever was doing that was just plain lame. Not saying that your lame. confused You should remove that a.s.a.p before you get reported! sad

P.S. I love your drawing I hope you win. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:26 pm
magic_by_heart
Nillia

It IS agaist the rules to advirtize off neopets, and whoever was doing that was just plain lame. Not saying that your lame. confused You should remove that a.s.a.p before you get reported! sad

P.S. I love your drawing I hope you win. surprised

=/ Darn. Are you sure? Can you show me where it says that?  

Nillia

magic_by_heart

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:19 am
http://www.neopets.com/terms.phtml  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:23 am
Try reading this too http://www.neopets.com/termsfaq.phtml  

magic_by_heart

[P.O.P.T.A.R.T]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:55 am
thats very pretty  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:30 pm
4laugh  

hup123hup123slapslap

Firecat39

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:39 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:36 pm
Firecat39
Nillia
OMG I KNOW YOU!!! I voted for your picture.
Personally I don't see what's wrong with putting it in your sig here, as long as it doesn't tell people to vote or anything. Just showing the picture should be fine, although you may want to put "All characters �Neopets.com" just to be sure.

Yes If I was you I would type under the picture:

(c) 2000-2006 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.

Just so you dont get into trouble. I do LOVE it though! I think I did vote for that one. So good luck!  

KeliJo

Certified Dyke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:26 am
Not against the rules to post the address.
If you wanted to post the picture, I would probably put "Copyright 2000-2006 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission" or "(c) 2000-2006 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission" just to be safe. And a link to the site.
As long as you're not making money off of their characters, you're good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:43 pm
I THINK it should be ok to post your 'BC entry' in your signature . It's a pretty good picture, by the way.  

dolphinSYJ

Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff