Reply ~ Main Forum ~
just curious

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[x] ichi-hane enzeru [x]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:32 pm
i am really new in this guild and i am just curious to know if anyone in this giuild is part of the christian goth movement?
it's not a wide spread religion, but i am interested in knowing more about it. i live in a small hick town in the midwest, the nearest christian goth church is about 150 - 200 miles away and i don't have that kind of money to o that far away so i want to know more about it and hopefully become a member of a church like that some day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:57 pm
Very interesting; you mean like a century goth type of church?? [old timey kinda] They had those in the 18-19th century in France....... rolleyes  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shadow Nightshade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:54 pm
thats wierd..ive never really heard of it..unless your talking about the style...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:44 pm
That does sound like an interesting movement. And i personally would like to hear more about it.

So what... would they like be Christians that don't look down on others for being Atheists?? or whatnot? because truthfully i all these Christian people calling me a sinner and telling me that I go to hell because i choose to not believe in their god >.>. But yeah, as you could probably tell i cannot help you in this matter, although i would like to hear more if you find out.
(not looking to convert sorry)  

Calantha Josephine

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

jaenus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:51 pm
Interesting movement. Anyone got any information on that one? I hope its not some kind of neo-cult who's just after their member's money. I keep hearing about those things  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games