Jacket Pride [edited] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:14 pm
mortsanglant
Hey look I'm just like Marek! ^_^ (that's cause we're in e-love)

User Image

User Image

^_^

Ugh .... I won't ask about the wall behind you ...  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:16 am
celebie.exe
mortsanglant
Hey look I'm just like Marek! ^_^ (that's cause we're in e-love)

User Image

User Image

^_^

Ugh .... I won't ask about the wall behind you ...

if you'd seen pictures of my room, you'd know. i was working on my room and decided to add a bit to my brother's room. (that's where i'm at in those pics by the way.)  

MortSanglant

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:45 am
ive always liked your siggy, it makes me giggle in glee becuse its so

heart campy B movie gorey.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:05 pm
How did I guess that trenches were going to be the pick of the crop? Well, I can't say much being the proud owner of a floor length velvet trench-esque coat. Darn it being summer soon......YAY for living in England, we never see the sun! blaugh Though, on one of the very rare days were the temperature was above 25 celcius I did see a guy in a leather trench.....crazy....

I'm most known for my corsets and floaty skirts with big new rock boots. I do wear those big trousers but only when it's dry because they're a b***h to dry when they have stinky street water on them....ewww.  

Isobel Bellamy

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:15 pm
Nyed
ive always liked your siggy, it makes me giggle in glee becuse its so

heart campy B movie gorey.

thank ye ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:32 pm
MY TRENCHCOAT! It's black. Long. Criminal damage. Mmmm..... Pictures to come soon!

[Fraggle]

SelenX

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:55 pm
hey has anyone ever heard of a velvet trench coat??  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:26 am
mine would probly be my dragon over shirt or my black an white striped undershirt.

don't have a trench yet ... yet.

oh my parentals hate ... what willl it prove to be next?  

mee_shee

anime_freak777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:56 pm
I have a black trench coat that I brought from Target. It's one of my favorite jackets,but my mom rarely lets me wear it because she doesn't want me to look like what she calls a "freak".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:26 pm
I don't really have THE wonderful fenderstratogirl trademark jacket because I live in FL. But when it does get cold I have a lot of pinstripe jackets...I have one sweater that people make fun of me for. They think it's to hippie. But I love it. Lol.  

FenderSkaface

BabyEaterLad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:20 pm
I think I'm one of the only people who's not a real fan of trenchcoats... At least on me. XD

I once knew some guy who had one made out of cow leather, eel and horse. It was incredibly bizaare.

Personally, I'm more known for my platform "tennies" and any form of black sweater over a white top than a coat or jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:43 pm
BabyEaterLad
I think I'm one of the only people who's not a real fan of trenchcoats...

I'm not a huge fan of them either. They look great on certain body types, but they're not very flattering on most body types (their length makes short people look shorter, the fact that they hang around your body makes fat people seem fatter, etc.).

I have clothes that I love though. My Scottish-heritage poet's shirt. My triple-pinstriped pants. My leather wristband (I made it myself, and have worn it every day for over 2 years). Etcetera.  

GilAskan
Crew

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--- This one is way old, as you can tell from the difference in hair length  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff