Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Interesting (but immoral) Sims 2 Challenge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to try?
  Sure!
  Ew, NO!
View Results

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:48 pm
Okay, you know how there's that Legacy Challenge where you have to get 10 generations of Sims from an original sim you designed? Well, here's another challenge for those of you doing that: get a Romance Sim and put him/her in another house, preferably neighboring the Legacy.

Now, have said Romance sim woohoo with EVERY generation in your Legacy. This means you won't be playing the Romance Sim very much, and you'll have to keep said Romance Sim alive for a long time... You're welcome to attempt to have love children with said Romance Sim as well.

Sound interesting? It's more of a fun Challenge sidequest, but if the Romance Sim you create has that one lifetime goal of woohooing 20 sims, this is good thing to try.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:56 pm
To help keep said romance sim alive, I would suggest finding the featured item on Modthesims2.com that allows sims to hibernate so they can stay alive longer. 3nodding  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:44 pm
Heck, you could just keep the romance sim in another house and just never go to the house and they wont age a day.

Anyway, I'm just going to stick to my quest of having an alien couple and make them drink enough Elixer Of Life to allow them to have 25 babies.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:09 pm
lmao- that's funny

luckily for me, i have a hack that'll make it easier for that to happen *tries that* ninja  

Zwiebelsaft!

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:11 pm
Emradrig
Heck, you could just keep the romance sim in another house and just never go to the house and they wont age a day.

Anyway, I'm just going to stick to my quest of having an alien couple and make them drink enough Elixer Of Life to allow them to have 25 babies.
or you could turn aging off  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:11 am
Evil_Twin_V1.337
Emradrig

Yeah, but then their children wont grow up. It's not that difficult to fulfill wants.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:25 pm
Emradrig
Evil_Twin_V1.337
Emradrig

Yeah, but then their children wont grow up. It's not that difficult to fulfill wants.
but boolProp can do amazing things mrgreen  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff