Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which story do you like best?
  The First War (AC195-196)
  Blind Target
  Battlefield of Pacifist
  Endless Waltz
  Episode Zero
  I can't decide on which one I like best...
View Results

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:30 am
I only got Endless Waltz....Great Movie, But I wanted more power, MORE KILLING, MORE FORCE!!!! But its good enough... evil  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:31 pm
I was totally in LOVE with that anime. I kinda still am.
I really like Quatre.

I think Relena and Heero would make a good hetrosexual cuple... but Heero and Duo would be a good homosexual pair.
I also think Relena and Quatre woudln't be too bad together. Yay pacifists.  

Amytha

Viese Servatika

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:33 pm
YES A TOPIC ABOUT GUNDAM WING!!! rofl
I absolutely love this anime. I have the entire series + Endless Waltz on DVD. Also, I have the manga!
Gundam Wing has and still is my number one favorite anime. I wish they continued with Episode Zero though.
I like all the characters (tied at first would be Quatre and Trowa), but sorta iffy with Relena and Dororthy. I think it was the American subbed version that caused my slight dislike.
-sigh- I heart Gundam Wing  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:30 pm
Gundam heavy arms is my favorite  

Orgasmatron01

sailormars_24

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:55 pm
i love gundam wing.. it is great i think it was the second anime i ever watched. i love everything about it.. from story line to the boys...
User Image
i thought this was funny when i first got it. and it is cute sorry if it is the wrong place to put it..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:43 pm
Amytha
I was totally in LOVE with that anime. I kinda still am.
I really like Quatre.

I think Relena and Heero would make a good hetrosexual cuple... but Heero and Duo would be a good homosexual pair.
I also think Relena and Quatre woudln't be too bad together. Yay pacifists.

Lol you sound a lot like me. I used to love Gundam Wing and it of course still has a place in my heart. I was also a huge Quatre fan. My first "anime crush," as it were.
Relena and Hiiro are an awesome hetero pairing, I've always liked the romance they've had. Though Zechs and Noin is intensely sweet too... It's hard to choose which I like more.
I'm not really the biggest Hiiro and Duo fan... I've always liked Duo/Quatre, Quatre/Trowa, or Trowa/Heero. I'm a bit of a slash yaoi fan I'll admit ^^;
Yeah I was pretty obsessed with this show for the longest time.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

HighFlyer316

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm
I miss Gundam Wing with a passion. The only two gundam series to come out after that even came close to it's awesomness were G-Gundam and Gundam Seed.

In Gundam Wing I must admit I loved Duo and deathscythe! -waves Pro-Duo flags- Long live SHINIGAMI!Anywho, as for pairings I love yaoi pairings so long as they are consensual; even some of teh strange ones *CoughcoughTriezeDuocough*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:05 am
seed destiny as well came out...

rather watch seed and destiny over that mockry SD gundam.
but wing was definatly one of my fave series for it got me into gundam hehe  

phoenixstar3

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

criffer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:51 pm
I love this one, too. One of the first to ever get me into anime. Old, but oh so good!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Any Heavyarms fans around here besides me? mrgreen  

Shaolan Lu

Shaolan Lu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:05 pm
Also, I'm just curious, do any of you play the ROM of the old SNES Gundam Wing fighting game, Endless Duel? I've been hooked on that game for almost 3 years now. 3nodding I'm still not very good at using the Vayeate or the Mercurius.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:32 pm
I'm currently watching the Gundam 00. the Exia is so awesome any one else watching it or had  

GildedIceKnight

tamagokoro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:52 pm
I love the anime. And I want to get my hands on the manga...
My only real problem with it is actually with the fandom: What's with all the Relena bashing? Honestly! *seethes* And I'm not even a Relena fan...
My favorite pairings are Duo/Trowa or Duo/Wufei mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:01 am
About a couple months ago I borrowed endless waltz the movie from a friend. Absolutely luved it!!!!!!
Then later she asked me to copy a lot of stuff from floppy disks to a CD....needless to say it had a TON of pics of the gundam pilots......Mostly duo and heero....*sighs*.....separately and together.....*double sigh*.......i was hooked.....i started looking through stuff on youtube and found a lot of awesome amvs. i then started reading fanfics......totally addicted!!! It got me....hook, line, and sinker! Yeah..hopelessly hooked.Anyway...I still am looking for all the manga and anime so i can watch/read it!!! Oh well....I will find it....The internet is a wonderful place....it also helps to have a couple anime/manga addicts as friends. hehehe.
Wow...i wrote quite a bit....oops...got a bit carried away....but duo is sooo.....*sighs again*....dreamy. oh....there I go again. (no offence to the other pilots, but my opinion is....DUO IS THE BEST.....sorry(not really, but yeah))  

darkcrystallynangel

BigEvilPacman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm
gundam wing is my favorite anime ever no gundam or mech anime for that matter past or present can compete with it  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff