Do you love Hands Off?
  Yes! <3
  No (Gasp! Then why are you here?)
  Poll whore.
  It's ok.
View Results

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:44 pm
The awesomeness deserves a topic so I made one. If you can't tell I'm kind of obsessive. ^.^ *fangirl pose* I have 1-6 and the newest one was.... interesting. ninja Poor Tatsuki, everyone hates him. crying I can't wait for the next one to come out on September 12th. Yay!!!!

It's the Pretty heart Tiger! Beware of the Sleazy Hunter Pretty heart Tiger. *bursts out laughing*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:12 pm
awww, you have 1-6 crying
I only have up until 5 because I spent too much money..(mainly on manga books) sweatdrop  

dreaming_loser

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:52 pm
That sucks. My sixth one has some out of order pages in the beginning. It's messed up but easy to fix. It took me the second time to realize it though. I just made a guild for it but there's not a lot of Hands Off! stuff yet. We're still getting organized. I spend all of my money on books and I need to go to the bookstore soon. It's been a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:11 am
My friend had the hands off manga and I borrowed the first and second one and I must say I love it!! I really wanted to the read the third on and I was supposed to borrow it but she kept forgetting to bring it. -.-; But still I love it! And poor Tatsuki heart !  

xxSweet_Dreamer

Friendly Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lysol_Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:56 pm
Never read it, is it good?  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff