RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:03 pm
sakura. she is useless  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:53 pm
I hate Rock Lee xp  

Setmika

Sanjou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 pm
I hate how Sakura is always being so "Sasuke! Sasuke!" thing with the fangirlyness (I know that's not really a word... but it's just something that describes her!) and her uselessness... we dont' see her fight except for the Chuunin Exams!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:26 pm
------------------------

Sakura.

Her whining really gets to me.

------------------------

enjay babe

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:59 pm
i h8 how sakura always stands around screaming stuff like "oh no..sasuke!" and stuff. like...shes not even useful. and i kno my username is ninja sakura but i chose sakura cuz i like sakura from cardcaptors...and i like ninjas so i put them together. but the person i h8 most is rock lee. just looking at him..its ugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:02 pm
Sakura is useless until after the time skip, Naruto is just so loud-mouthed, but the person I hate the most is Sasuke stare I don't even want to rant about it today xD

And yes I did take into consideration people that weren't from Team 7, but those three are the ones I hate the most XD  

Raiem

Akikuro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:11 pm
Raiem
Sakura is useless until after the time skip, Naruto is just so loud-mouthed, but the person I hate the most is Sasuke stare I don't even want to rant about it today xD

And yes I did take into consideration people that weren't from Team 7, but those three are the ones I hate the most XD

LMAO I have to agree with you. Sasuke is so fricking annoying. He is such an emo child. HE CUTZ!!!!111!1one...Oh, and I don't like Kabuto. He's a brat and he smells. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:22 pm
OROCHIMARU!! I Hate Him!! He's the Most Cruel of all the Bad Guys..
ninja evil twisted ninja evil twisted ninja evil twisted  

Nathan24

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:25 pm
Akikuro
Raiem

LMAO I have to agree with you. Sasuke is so fricking annoying. He is such an emo child. HE CUTZ!!!!111!1one...Oh, and I don't like Kabuto. He's a brat and he smells. sweatdrop
wats wrong with emos? even tho emos can b confused or screwed up in a lot of ways, theyre all still kewler than u.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:45 pm
o.o why do so many people think sakura is useless?! She has THE BEST chakra control!If not anything else thats whats shes there for! and have you read the manga recently? she kicks major butt! anyways i hate ino cuz i just dont like people like her i mean yeah it was nice for her to befriend sakura but i just dont like inos attitude. i hate deidara cuz i hate the whole 'yeah' thing and i hate how HE thinks he can just kid nap gaara! noone can kid nap gaara without me getting mad. i also hate sasuke....im not even going into that again....uhm i dont think i hate anyone else ^.^ cuz everyone else has either awesome moves or awesome backgrounds ^.^ -runs off to make like a sakura supporters club or something..-  

keira_hazuki

Zehruk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:51 pm
I hate Sai. Don't know why really he just pisses me off. My friends hate him too. We want to see Naruto or Sakura beat the crap out of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:21 am
I don't like Tenten. > : (  

Wolfen Marquee

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out