Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
All things Pregnancy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:32 am
PunctureWounds
Yeah it is pretty soon Panda! I hope to get to see Pirates of the Carribean before I have the baby! XP I'm such a huge Johnny Depp fan!!

I really hope it dosn't come down to a C-sec, but if it has to, it has to... I'm also not fond of the idea of an epidural, I mean, have you seen the size of that needle!? They put that in your spine! eek Yeah, if humanly possible I will not be getting one of those...

Yup... a lot of mothers get scared of that, but the relief after is apparently enourmous if you're in enough pain that you need it... hopefully you'll have the World's Most Typical Pregnancy without any complications or problems, come home, and enjoy life with your baby boy! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:34 am
Oh, has your husband agreed to a name yet? If he hasn't, I know he can look through one of those dictionaries with baby names and their meanings... I believe they sell 'em at Babies R Us...  

Pandalover263

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:40 am
It has been a typical pregnancy so far! Almost boring! So mabe it will be a picture pefect delivery! (wouldn't that be nice!)

No, Luke and I havn't come to any conclusions about names yet... And it might just be that I got lazy, but we have looked through so many name books from front to back, that I don't ever want to see one again. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:56 am
PunctureWounds
It has been a typical pregnancy so far! Almost boring! So mabe it will be a picture pefect delivery! (wouldn't that be nice!)

No, Luke and I havn't come to any conclusions about names yet... And it might just be that I got lazy, but we have looked through so many name books from front to back, that I don't ever want to see one again. gonk

Yes, typical and boring = ideal. If only all of 'em were like that....
Well, I'm sorry Luke hasn't agreed yet... but I understand about the name books, Gaia is such a better source for names becuase the people are a little more interesting than whoever has enough spare time to write these things...  

Pandalover263

S.T.O.N.E.D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:20 pm
MY SISTER'S PREGNANT.

PRAY PRAY THAT IT'S A GIRL.

I HOPING TO GOD IT'S A GIRL.

ALL SHE HAS IS BOYS AND I WANT A GIRL.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:11 pm
Pandalover263
PunctureWounds
Yeah it is pretty soon Panda! I hope to get to see Pirates of the Carribean before I have the baby! XP I'm such a huge Johnny Depp fan!!

I really hope it dosn't come down to a C-sec, but if it has to, it has to... I'm also not fond of the idea of an epidural, I mean, have you seen the size of that needle!? They put that in your spine! eek Yeah, if humanly possible I will not be getting one of those...

Yup... a lot of mothers get scared of that, but the relief after is apparently enourmous if you're in enough pain that you need it... hopefully you'll have the World's Most Typical Pregnancy without any complications or problems, come home, and enjoy life with your baby boy! ^_^

She actually did need one of those too.  

TintedShades

21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games