Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Family Pets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have family pets?
  Yes
  No
View Results

TintedShades

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:16 pm
Hooray! I can finally get some pics of my pets on (not all of them, though sad . i don't have all of their pictures on the digital, but here are two!).

This is Jynx:
User Image

And this is Jack:
User Image
('scuse the blurryness of the picture).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:50 pm
User Image

That's my Kitten, Hook! The picture's a bit old.(It was taken on or before January 7th 2006) He was only about 6 months there. He's much bigger now but still just as cute!!! ^_^

We also have a dog but I don't have a picture of him. His name is Phantom and he's an Australian Cattle Dog (or atleast mostly an Australian Cattle Dog...)  

Mantle 1991

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:11 am
Aww, he looks like my Ginger only with more white. I hope you can get some pictures of your dog on!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:06 am
We're getting a new chihuahua. Her name is going to be Halo, and she was born just the other week. Here's a picture of the puppy we think will be Halo.

User Image  

Hakura88

TintedShades

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:20 pm
Aww, you have pictures already! She is really cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:20 pm
I have a rabbit, whom I've named Harriet but never refer to as such. I just call her rabbit or baby and the like. She's a sweetie, not very agressive except around mealtimes, and a tad on the plump side. She's not very well house trained upfortunately, and has taken up to using our door mat as a litter box. I don't really know when this behavior started, but it's starting to be trouble teaching her out of it.

TrishieChan

FireWolves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:47 pm
I have gold fishes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:27 am
I had a dog growing up. She was a sheltie and her name was Katy Michielle Elizabeth Walters. She's been gone about 6 years now. I still miss her though.
Now I live in an apartment with my roommate and out cat T.S Elliott, she's a sweety but can't hold a candle to my Katy dog. But I love them both!  

Vixen in Purple

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:35 pm
2 Guinea Pigs, 2 Dogs, 3 cats, and 4 birds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:16 pm
I have lots of animals at home and I grew up in a household that always had a least 2 dog and a cat...

Right now we have 3 dogs, Brooklynn, Bela, and Diamond; 2 cats, Thea Theadora Dora, and Snickers; 12 goldfish in my backyard pond, and my hedgie, Martain  

Thee Hecate

eraser_dust

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 pm
At one point, I owned 10 turtles!

We also used to have a chincilla. It was the cutest! And so soft...

Now my family and I simply share a chow chow (dog) named Roger. lol
He's black and extremely furry!

21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games