Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Siblings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Siblings do you have?
  4 or more!
  unknown
View Results

MartianGirl from PlanetV

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:33 pm
TintedShades
^ Everybody hates there siblings until they move away... Then you'll really miss them.

XD yeah, I know. I miss my older brother a lot, rly. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:58 pm
Yeah, I miss my older sister (former mod of this sub) a lot too.  

TintedShades

Barbjhm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:39 pm
I have 4 brothers and one sister. she is 14 years older than me. She is the eldest and i am the Baby. lol Hmmmm I guess we all get a long pretty good but were all out of the house . My brother the one just older, by 11 months. Wow, we usted to have some wild battles. Were great friends now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:31 am
my one brother is gay and oh so funny and the other one... is a chexican! lol not really but he sure does look it.  

n1t3ang3l(Tenshi)

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:42 pm
Great hearing from you about your siblings everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:43 pm
I have four siblings.

My brother one brother is Tyler
The next is Yamir (He's adopted and I'm not too thrilled about him)
The middle girl is a sweetheart named Tara
My lil sis is named Tammi.

Yes all of our names start with T (cept the adopted boy's)  

WordsWillCome

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Violyn Rushdie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:12 am
Oh my gosh I could talk about how amazing my little brothers are for days!

Brother 1 is oldest by one year to Brother 2. One and I are very close. Two is very shy. He hides in his room all the time and doesn't talk to anybody. Two and I are both vegan, and both want to live in Portland, and are planning a road trip to Canada. Two is going off to college in Minnesota and planning to major in Civil Engineering. I'm happy because it sounds exciting and will make lots of money from what I hear which will give him independence which is very important to him. One rides a motorcycle, lifts weights, drives a sports car, doesn't care too much about school, and doesn't know what he wants to do in college even though he's already there! He loves animals especially our dog. I don't live with them but he bugs me constantly about visiting. He likes to do athletic things like rock climb, hike, etc. He does beautiful photography but hates being complimented. He rides on his bike for hours and hours into the mountains in the middle of nowhere and takes gorgeous photos. He has adventures all the time. Two is brilliant and gets straight As all the time and knows more about German history at his young age than most professors!

But at the same time they ARE little brothers and get on my nerves an awful lot.

This was a very long post! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:27 am
They say we burn so bright...

My 5-year-old brother Nolan is hilarious. And crazy.

On Friday, he picked upa dandylion from our yard and named him Charlie.
He took him in the car with him to school and talked to him the whole way there.
Once he got there he asked my dad if he could put "Charlie" in his pocket so he could give it to him later and so he did.

So when my brother got home from school, he asked for the flower and my dad accidently threw him in the trash can.
And so my brother went outside and got another dandylion and named that one Charlie as well.
Then he started caressing it and talking to it like it was his best friend and put in in a cup of water. It was so funny.

He does the weirdest things some times. xD

User Image

randomshoes77

ArtemisLust

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:36 pm
I have a twin. She's awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:25 pm
I am the 7th child, the baby. There are no half siblings, no stepsibs, we're all 100% blood related... Ok so Sandra gets teased about being the milkman's but that's only because she's left handed and the only one of us born at night.

Oh yes and the youngest sibling next to me, she's 18 years older. blaugh My oldest brother is turning 50 next month. xd  

FMA_Fangirl83

Rsynexaea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:57 pm
I have a little sister named Erin who's 6 years old. She is bubbly and cute, but she could go either way, meaning she could be one of those snotty girly girls like the ones at my school, or she could be a cool tomboy who likes to play sports.

I also have a little brother named Zach who is 11. He is a popular guy, mostly amongest the girls stare He is funny and random like me and he is full of energy...

Guess what that makes me. The oldest. Who is turning 14 in March. Meh, being the oldest can suck. You get blamed for everything the little ones do and they expect the most from you. Adults also tease you about boyfriends and stuff. I've never had one! My brother has had, like, 10 girlfriends and my sister has kissed a boy on the lips! I feel so left out! But still, I love my sibs, and they love me back.....Hopefully  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:40 pm
TintedShades
^ Everybody hates there siblings until they move away... Then you'll really miss them.
Actually, sometimes you can keep hating them... if the hate goes deep enough. Personally, I am glad that sister #3 lives 2 states away and step brother #2 is on the other side of the state and that step brother #1 married a girl who doesn't let him see anyone else. It means I do not have to see them at family stuff (although step sister #1 lives in the next state over and she still comes - but I like her along with real sister #1 and real brother #1 - try keeping that all straight) We were a modern day Brady Bunch with an extra sibling instead of a housekeeper.  

Hi-Z-32

21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games