Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Babies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree that there should be more for baby sims?
  Yes
  No
  I don't really care
View Results

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Something my friend and I have talked about quite a bit is how the baby sim just lays in it's crib unless it needs to be fed or needs it's diaper changed. I think there needs to be more things for it to do such as a walker or like a seat for it to sit in while the parents to things. I almost feel like the parents are neglecting in when it just lays there and looks around at nothing....
Discuss
Your ideas for baby sims
If you agree that there should be more for them to do
Anything else that relates to this topic  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:18 pm
I like it cause then the parents don't have to worry about them all the time.  

Topher18

Sytomai

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:29 pm
For me it's 50 50. If it's a baby I didn't plan on having, or just don't have time for, then I'm glad there's nothing to do for it. But if it's a baby I've been waiting for, then I REALLY want to be able to do stuff with it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:30 am
I do know what you mean. I hate it much more though when the parents leave the baby lying on the floor...I always feel so bad for it, like it's being neglected. I don't mind the crib so much. It would be nice if parents could put them down somewhere like the couch, of on a baby rug on the floor.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:50 am
When I first adopted my baby, I held it constantly, cause I feared the social worker might come around, and this was my first time handling a Sims 2 baby.

I remember when the phone rang, and I put the baby on the floor and went to pick up the phone. xd It was hilarious to see it just lying there and looking at nothing.

But yeah, I think there should be more actions for the baby.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:55 am
does anyone know the cheat that makes someone have twins question  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

RHShipper

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:48 am
With open for business its ctrl+alt+c then forcetwins smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:57 am
I like that you don't have to do much with newborns, because the toddlers are such a hassel. I like raising huge families, and it's easier to keep 'em coming since I don't have to worry about taking care of newborns very much for three days.  

Nequila

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:05 pm
I think it's silly how the babies are now. I mean, the parents hold the baby in one arm all the time...I mean...doesnt their arm go dead confused Also, why can't you walk whilst feeding them, or sit down on the couch whilst doing it...there are so many more interactions that could be added but you know.....lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:51 pm
I think they should do more for kids in general. The Family Fun Pack doesn't cut it, really, it's just some outfits and all. I think there should be an actual expansion that expands upon children, because getting those scholarships for University would be less of a pain in the butt if they had more toys and such to use...

crying Poor baby... it's even worse when you have twins or more than one kid. Then the baby is neglected more. Once, my female sim had a kid and left it in the crib while she cheated on her husband in the exact same room gonk  

Black Majic828

LeahKorea

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:50 pm
I like the stroller idea.
IT looks funny when the baby is justleft on the ground. "omg. don't step on it!" is what it looks like.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:12 pm
User Image To being an us for once, instead of a them...

So it's alright to leave a baby on the floor?
sweatdrop
I freaked out when my Sim did that to her baby and I made her and her husband hold her baby.
Or put it in their crib.
I feel so bad that they have to leave it on the floor.
gonk

To being an us for once, instead of a them... User Image

RainbowCookie4545

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas