Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Stupid social workers!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has anything like this ever happened to you?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:08 pm
So, today I was playing Sims2 and something happened that almost made me cry!!! I have this family, the Carters, that consists of the parents, Donovan and Yvett; Donovan's daughter, Nicole; then their kids together, Melissa and Corey. Nicole had just moved out, Melissa was a child, and Corey was a baby. Somehow Corey went to work with Yvett and by the time they got home his background was red. I hurried to change his diaper and feed him, but the social worker came and took him and Melissa both away!!!! I was so upset!!!! I exited without saving. Luckily I had recently taken Donovan and Yvett on a date downtown so I didn't lose very much information.
Discuss
Stupid Social Workers
Stupid Social Worker Stories  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:23 pm
I hate social workers too. Just for having an F, your kid get taken away.  

Sytomai

Sytomai

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:26 pm
Hehe, the first time I ever played The Sims 2, I played the Summerdreams. After awhile, I had adopted about 5 more kids. I had one stay home from school cause she was sick. After awhile, she got up to clean, BY HERSELF. Then the social worker came and took her. When Titania had a baby, the social worker came and took the baby away! I don't know if that was a glitch or not. The other kids stayed, though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:38 pm
i gave all of my social workers a makeover

i made one a social bunny, another a bodybuilder in drag and a third one a hooker xd  

Zwiebelsaft!

Topher18

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:26 pm
I never realized kids couldn't be home alone at first. So both parents had a job that went to like 5:00. So my kid came home from school and started doing her homework and the social worker came and took her away! I was so mad! And then I went away for the computer for a second and my brother wanted on so he saved and quit! I was soo pissed!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:28 pm
I never ahd any probs with social worker yet, since my sim kids knows hiow to behave (maybe the fact i never allow a family have more than 2 child helps). it's all about the quality, not quantity biggrin !  

SirEmino
Captain

Negative Impression

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:38 am
I use moveobjects to delete the social worker 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:15 am
I nearly lost one of my favourite sims to the social worker. Well I say nearly, I did lose her, but I had her adopted by another sim. And then she burned to death not long after turning into a teenager sweatdrop stressed

Kalvaya

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:47 pm
I've been close but never had any trouble, the only time the social worker has come for any of my sim kids was when both parents of three kids died once.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:02 pm
I had the father with twins from Veronaville get abducted by aliens.

...I had to hurry to get one of the kids to call a nanny for themself, but it was too late. They were taken away.

At the time, I had taken all the families from all the neighborhoods and put them all into one, so the kids were adopted by the Oldies.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:34 am
I had an interesting glitch a long time ago where one of my kids wouldn't do her homework, so the social worker came and took away her, her twin brother (who had an A+ and was very happy at the time) and the little baby, which I still don't know why, as the baby was well taken care of. Well later on I had more kids, and one of them brought home a friend one day that just happened to be the little girl that wouldn't do her homework. So I tricked her into swimming and drowned her so I could at least keep her ghost. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:35 pm
one time I was talking to a sim and one of my toddlers Bo was crawling around I tried to get my father Matt to go change him and stuff well he didn't for some reason I didn't notice and I had 4 kids 2 toddlers (Bo and Emma) and 2 kids (Ryan and Reana) the stupid social worker took all my kids away I yelled at Matt (not me Lola the mother) and then I made him move out I was so mad  

hup123hup123slapslap

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff