Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
sims profile for our members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea
  yes
  no
  we love sims
View Results

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:27 am
i was thinking why don't we have a contest for a good amount of gold for the best sims profile we will need donations (i'll definetly donate i really think it would be cool)
okay so at first we have 10 ebtries then we take the vote down to five we will need 10 volunters to put the profiles on their profile for voting then the top five will go into the final round once again 5 voulenters will be needed then the winner gets a big cxash prize and the runners up get lovely items gift package

(mods i encourage the editing of my post i am not a good typer so fix it if you wish thanks i hope you like the idea)  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:08 am
I'd edit it glady if i had the slightest idea what you were on about confused  

Greenzally

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:27 am
Greenzally
I'd edit it glady if i had the slightest idea what you were on about confused

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:43 am
well basically we should get a sim profile for members to use on gaia sorry i tend to ramble  

Norri the fae

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:52 pm
candiekanequeen
well basically we should get a sim profile for members to use on gaia sorry i tend to ramble
as in gaian profiles?

EDIT: we're better off working with a contest between pictures of your simmies online- such as 'hottest guy' or 'hottest girl' or 'cutest kid' or something like that  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:27 pm
That's a good idea Evil Twin.  

Lady Vina

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:28 am
Yeah, I'm sorry, I've read this a few times and I still have no idea what you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:22 am
candiekanequeen
i was thinking why don't we have a contest for a good amount of gold for the best sims profile we will need donations (i'll definetly donate i really think it would be cool)
okay so at first we have 10 ebtries then we take the vote down to five we will need 10 volunters to put the profiles on their profile for voting then the top five will go into the final round once again 5 voulenters will be needed then the winner gets a big cxash prize and the runners up get lovely items gift package

(mods i encourage the editing of my post i am not a good typer so fix it if you wish thanks i hope you like the idea)
]

YOU USED NO FLOOKING FULL STOPS. thats the problem  

Greenzally

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas