Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Download Addiction?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DawnHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:27 pm
I play the Sims 2 a lot, and I have a major downloads addiction. There is just too many good things to download!

Start your post off with: Hi, my name is ------ and I have a substance abuse problem.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:28 pm
Hello, my name is Ferrari_Carr, and I have a Sims 2 downloading addiction. biggrin

I can't even install any expansion packs because they'll interfere with all of the custom content.  

Ferrari_Carr

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:29 pm
Hi, i'm Evil_twin_v1.337 and i also am a compulsive downloader- I have 3,311 downloaded objecs in my downloads folder and I even have many clothes that I even made myself domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:15 pm
Hi, my name is Capricorn73 and I have a OCDD, Obsessive Compulsive Downloading Disorder.
I love downloading. I have like over 100 websites that I'm going to download stuff from next weekend. Can't Wait!

*Note- OCDD Not to make anyone pissed or feel bad that has the disorder.  

Rainbow Skittlesx3

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:07 pm
Hi My name is AngelOfAkasha and I have an overcompolsive problem to downloading.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Hi my name is [Pop]+[Tart] and i Overly download things from sims 2. Yesterday i downloaded oh id say about 20 things. My computer is running slower now but my sims look HOT lol. I have over 732 downloaded files in my sims files and i know ill download more.  

AfternoonSex

Fair Lady Luck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:50 am
Hi, my name is Fair Lady Luck and I have about one gig's worth of Sims 2 downloads, and the numbers are rising everyday. Curse ye, Mod the Sims 2 / Heleane / Rose Sims / Boutique Emilie! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:30 am
Hello, I am iFad 17MB. I am an obsessive downloader for the Sims 2. And thank goodness that I have a MAC so I don't slow down much during gameplay. I have downloaded over 1000 things off of websites.  

iFad 17MB

Negative Impression

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:25 pm
Hi I'm xxkitty41895xx and I used to be a compulsive downloader. 7000 items later my game crashed only to be reinstalled. Now I have about 50 I made and 20 I've downloaded.

Edit: Well I joined mod the sims 2 and...I try to stop downloading but no, I got 50 alone yesterday xd .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:54 pm
I don't have to face any of those problems.
I have the sims on one computer and internet access on another.
Both go very slooow...

thatrockscaresme

atsushi-666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:12 pm
Hi my name is atsushi-666 and i'm obsessed with downloading male hairstylesXD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:20 am
Hi, my name is Scathach13 and I have a downloading adiction. This morning I downloaded over 127 items onto the Sims1.

...I can't figure out how to do it on the Sims2. It is the bane of my Sim existence, though I suppose it's actually a good thing. It doesn't help I can only run it under administrative privleges, limiting almost all my Sim-fun to the first game. ><"  

Scathach13

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff