Ka-who?
  SHUT UP ABOUT KARMA ALREADY!
View Results

Esteloth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:07 pm

Nihilistic Seraph
Linkage time!

Web of the Wyrd

Completely off topic, save for the references in the website. Ah! My Goddess, by Kosuke Fujishima (Artist of Tales of Symphonia razz ) has the three sisters, Uld(past), Skuld(futur) and Belldandy(present). On a side note, there is also an Yggdrasil in Tales of Symphonia, but that's another story.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:07 pm

Maybe we should find that guy from the Occultism and Pop Culture in Anime panel and tell him about it so he can weave it into his next speech.

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Esteloth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:47 am

Nihilistic Seraph
Maybe we should find that guy from the Occultism and Pop Culture in Anime panel and tell him about it so he can weave it into his next speech.

Eeeep! I don't want him bashing Tales of Symphonia, even if the references may be incorrect and harmful and... Oh, ok, I guess it's justified... crying

I wonder if it's really that bad though... I guess I better research on that so that I could maybe defend it... It would be interesting to hear what he has to say on it though. I wonder where we could find him...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:13 am

Esteloth
Nihilistic Seraph

Eeeep! I don't want him bashing Tales of Symphonia, even if the references may be incorrect and harmful and... Oh, ok, I guess it's justified... crying

I wonder if it's really that bad though... I guess I better research on that so that I could maybe defend it... It would be interesting to hear what he has to say on it though. I wonder where we could find him...
I don't even remember the guy's name. Shame to, I wanted to join the guy's art community online.

Maybe he'll be at next year's AN

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

FaeofAvalon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:20 pm

I'm not exactly sure how karma works. I don't know if it's real or not. But I know what everything you do causes a chain reaction. Kind of like the butterfly effect.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:26 pm

I am reading a book called Journey of Souls. It is written by Michael Newton, PH.D. He uses hypnosis to get people into a superconcious state where they can access the spirit world. In the part I was actually just reading he said that someone talked about a man who had hurt a girl very badly in his life, and in the spirit world he was secluded with his teacher or guide for a while, instead of intermingling with the other spirits as most people do. Then he chose to be born into the body of a girl who would be phicially abused to learn the lessons of what he did. That was his karma.

I think that karma comes back around in your current life as well but sometimes not on such a large scale as it does in your next life. But I also think that a lot of people that hurt people are really hurting inside as well.

SeaSparkzz

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces