Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Manga Reprint in 2006

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited for the new Sailor Moon Manga?
Totally!!
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
I like the originals...
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I'm confused, there's 2 versions??
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:09 pm
So this is just for fun but a company reissued the rights for (only Japan) to re-release the Sailor Moon series with minor changes to the pictures and to squeeze all 18 books in 12 bigger books. If you go on eBay you can find these new copies available (I, myself have bought all 12, the 2 special books and the new Sailor V series too). These books are larger and more colorful in their covers and have the fold out posters (as did the originals) but the pictures now are re-done pix that Naoko has created, you can defiantly tell her drawing skills have changed since 1992 when it was 1st released. They also made 2 special books of Chibi-usa's picture diaries and the random small stories that had not much to do with the main 5 plots with the senshi. Then there are 2 Sailor V books (originally there were 3, now 2 big ones). These books have stickers, posters and fun new comic pages inside!! Lemme know if you own or have seen these, spread the fun news, maybe someday America will see the return of Sailor Moon and done the right way this time!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Aww I want them, but there in Japanese. gonk  

XvXYuNiEXvX

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:06 pm
oh yeah, i heard about those a while a go and have the covers on my computer.

Hopefully they'll be brought to America soon so i can get a new copy of the manga (all my Sailor Moon manga's are falling apart...) and it'll be nice to read it the Japanese way. If they are brought back to the US, i hope they keep the original names too...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:32 pm
You ALREADY made a topic for this. I'm locking this one stare  

Syndrama

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas