Smash bros. Brawl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:47 pm
I don't know... Who's more eye candy for the ladies? Ike, Link, or Pit?

Anyway... Diddy Kong has been added as well as several other things. The single-player Subspace Emissary has seen several recent and interesting updates. It's getting interesting, exciting, and fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:21 pm
For me, it would be Pit heart Maybe 'cuz he's never looked so good.. ^.^ ... or 'cuz I like wings, bow & arrows, and Pit's hair style.. lol rolleyes  

_CFTM
Crew

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:09 pm
I hope this game kills halo...i used to like halo 1...and then halo 2 was more of the same...and that halo 3 beta was well shitty as hell. Super smash bros 64 was great and Melee was better newer bigger badder and different (not different enough to kill the gameplay though). I know brawl will be a fantastic game. It's a shame that "hardcore" gamers seem to think that the wii is only for children.

they call themselfs "hardcore" when they've forgotten there roots...It's shamefull realy  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:45 pm
I thought Halo was stale and stagnent with the first release xp Golden Eye 64 was, by far, a superior game 3nodding

Anyway... Lyndis is in the game...as an assist trophy! crying Eye Candy is supposed to be playable!

ninja Did I just say that out loud?  

Edymion
Captain

Shale Darksnow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:52 pm
brawl is now wifi compatible! Whoot!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:36 pm
It's release date has also been pushed back 60 days. crying crying crying crying  

Zakugara

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:02 pm
You know something... I found myself not caring a whole lot about a delay. It gives them time to polish things off, add features and possibly characters, and decide what works and what doesn't (especially for online play).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:20 am
That is very true. I hear the main reason for the delay was they were adding Sonic in.  

Zakugara

Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces