Quad
  Anthro
  Fanasty
  Normal Life
  Other
View Results

Ziarreneo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:00 am
I am new to this guild and I noticed that there is no topic about roleplaying. I am an old neopets user and fixed on quad roleplaying. I thought I would make this topic to find new roleplayers. Also, you can start a roleplay of your pets here if you like. Post your style and your pets so others can see and want to roleplay with you. Thanks and good luck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:30 pm
I like Anthro/Fantasy, but I've done a few Quad/Fantasy roleplays, as well...  

Cure Riverbreeze

Lucentas

Hygienic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:49 am
Fantasy and sci-fi, mostly, but I haven't RPed on the Neoboards in a while. If anyone wants to RP with me, though, they're more than welcome to. When RPing Neopets, I do quad. With fantasy or sci-fi, I use characters of my own creation.

My Neopets:

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=ArPharazonTheGolden
http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Blynn679
http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Dark_breed_Hyren

Roleplay examples:

http://mechamania.yuku.com/forum/view/id/66 (I'm Blue Comet...obviously.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:00 pm
I do anthro roleplay in a variety of settings, but I've never done full-quad or NeoPets roleplay. I've written a short story or two, and a crappy comic, but never actually roleplayed my NeoPets.

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Cure Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:36 pm
I roleplay my Wocky as a White Knight of the Dragon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:02 am
What?  

[-.Yuna.-]

Ziarreneo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:34 pm
Sakri
What?

What do you mena by what? Do you know what roleplaying is?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 am
I've never Role Play before eek  

kacheekster

Chantaey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:17 pm
I used to be in a roleplay guild many years ago but ceased to have time for it. I don't even know what those terms are! (Quad, etc.?) Could someone explain please?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Chantaey
I used to be in a roleplay guild many years ago but ceased to have time for it. I don't even know what those terms are! (Quad, etc.?) Could someone explain please?
When you're roleplaying an animal character, quad refers to playing them as an actual animal, while anthro means they've been given a more human body while still being recognizable as the animal they're based on.  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Chantaey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 am
Cassidy Peterson
When you're roleplaying an animal character, quad refers to playing them as an actual animal, while anthro means they've been given a more human body while still being recognizable as the animal they're based on.

I see, thank you. In that case I do mainly fantasy, but have done quad fantasy before. Never tried Neopet rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 pm
The only RP I've used my Neopets in, we started out with them in their natural bodies then they all got turned into humans later..... sweatdrop I mostly do Fantasy RP using Fae, Werewolf, Dragon, hybrid, & Senshi (based on Sailor Moon stuff) characters, but I can do most Themes pretty well. If you want examples of my characters or an RP sample, email me at missy_elron@yahoo.com, PM me, or neomail me (Kitten_of_the_ocean). I'm most likely to get the e-mail first though.  

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items