Weird Things People Buy..? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:38 am
my granmother on my mom's side just doesn't get it. she thinks i'll wear the baby blue T shirt with glittery butterflies on it. NO NO NO and NO. she doesn't see me often though. some toys people buy are really disturbing like...FURBIES!!!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THEY ARE EVIL!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:53 am
In my family,things got to the point where my mom wears and buys stuff like mine.Weird,huh?We have same black velvet pants,same black sleevless tops and same sneakers.Only sometimes she buys things in a different colour (meaning not black or blue, but green or pink or...you get the point).  

LillieRose

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:54 pm
I always thought giving dolls and cards were really wierd. Sure, they're cute, but totally useless. I mean, what do you do with things like that as a teenager +?

Also, my mom is getting better, but she thinks anything with a skull or the word "rock" on it is something I'd wear sweatdrop .

My dad refuses to get me anything I'd actually wear. Okay, maybe something I'd wear back in fifth grade loaded with pink, the rhinestone initials, and things like that xp .

I still get a lot of "normal" clothes, but I love to mix and match. I do the whole layer thing a lot. Also, cutting it to fit my style isn't half bad, either.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:15 pm
as for parents,t hey never even try to buy austin stuff anymore, but he does like looking for store clerks reactions to weird stuff. at the gorcery(definately spelled spelled wrong) store:
Austin buys a few peaches, a watermelon, three hundred candles, 1500 matches(one of those giant boxes full of booklets), shoelaces, duct tape, milk and three first aid kits, then walks up to the counter to buy them, the girl went for her manager.  

Muted Faith9

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:25 pm
My mom tries to get me to wear ugly girl shirts. Something about me being body-concious...
But at least she's given up on actually BUYING those kind of clothes for me. But every time we go shopping she shows me these hideous clothes and says "Get something other than a t-shirt!"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff