Submit

II Earl Grey II

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:18 pm
To make it easier to find images the official image thread may only have links or images. But here you can discuss them to your hearts content.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Artist in hiding ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Holy... you have taken a lot of pictures. 14 pages for me to go through O.o''

Question, does it go from Monday to Saturday/Friday or the other way around in your album?

Edited: Nevermind... I looked through every single one of them ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ A man is a nobody without his mistress ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chii_Asakura

Chii_Asakura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Artist in hiding ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did anyone get the answer or know who he cosplay as?

Vash from Trigun OR Alucard from Hellsing?

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ A man is a nobody without his mistress ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:36 pm
Is it okay if I ask for my friend's pictures in here? Both of us have looked through a whole bunch of galleries and we have yet to find any pictures of her as Haku from Naruto. Besides the gatherings, of course.

I was dressed up as Aerith and I spent the whole time there with her, but I don't need to see any pics of me... sweatdrop The more I see myself and look at my pics that were taken, the more I go "OMG! I look so... not good... ^^; "

But if you saw a Haku hanging out with an Aerith with blue knitting needles, could you please give us a picture of her? And instead of the mist headband, she had a leaf headband (because we couldn't find a mist one so she borrowed my leaf one).

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=703776

That's her on the left. She wants a picture of her in that pose, but by herself in the frontal view. She had more pictures taken than me, so I'm a little ticked off that I can't find any of hers. (And that's a pic in my gallery, by the way.)

If this doesn't belong here, I'm sorry. The rules were a little... vague. ^^; I don't really understand what AnimeEmperor meant to say.  

akyn

FCG Media Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff