Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Multimedia
Out by 16 or dead on the scene but together forever.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the Movie Ginger Snaps
  It's the most disgusting thing i've ever seen
  IT'S WICKED!...yay blood
  It's ******** stupid
  i don't really know what to think
  Brillant horror flick, story line..and blood:)
  I haven't seen it before
  Pollwhore
View Results

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:46 am
For those of you who reconize this quote yes it is from the brillant movie by the title of Ginger snaps....for those who think this is a suicide cult....get lost...............anyways point of this thread?...........well what else ...to discuss what we all think of the movie Ginger snaps...and the Ginger snaps series...all are welcome...........Enjoy folks

Wrists are for girls.............i'm gonna slit my throat  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:54 pm
I absolutely adore this movie.

::looks at her sig picture:: Hence the homage.

It was an excellent change from the every day horror movies that are so predictable. This movie didn't really have a "twist" (like so many people are looking for nowadays), but that didn't make it a bad horror movie. The concept was excellent. There was a decent amount of humour, mostly macabre - but that's what I love.

I thought it was an excellent portrayal of sisterly love and a great take on lycanthropy. It also had that great aire of killing off the characters that you don't think will die. It's classic.

heart

MortSanglant

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:45 pm
mortsanglant
I absolutely adore this movie.

::looks at her sig picture:: Hence the homage.

It was an excellent change from the every day horror movies that are so predictable. This movie didn't really have a "twist" (like so many people are looking for nowadays), but that didn't make it a bad horror movie. The concept was excellent. There was a decent amount of humour, mostly macabre - but that's what I love.

I thought it was an excellent portrayal of sisterly love and a great take on lycanthropy. It also had that great aire of killing off the characters that you don't think will die. It's classic.

heart

i couldn't put it better myself...it was just prefectly writen and they couldn't get better actress's to do the parts....it set aside from what people would call a good horror movie and took it another level up  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:00 pm
mortSanglant i love your signature and ........... sad has noone seen Ginger Snaps?  

Fallentowards

kitty-pink-love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:10 am
i saw the movie and i loved it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:11 am
Hooray!

We have three in this posse!

MortSanglant

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:36 am
I wanna see it!!!! I couldn't find it at the Blockbuster up the street, tried torrenting it, and looking at Wal-Mart...couldn't find it.

If any of you have it on DVD, PM me now!!! >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:38 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
I wanna see it!!!! I couldn't find it at the Blockbuster up the street, tried torrenting it, and looking at Wal-Mart...couldn't find it.

If any of you have it on DVD, PM me now!!! >.<

i have the box set biggrin  

Fallentowards

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:35 am
wow this went dead  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:24 pm
Oooo...I heard about this movie, and have been trying to find it...I heard it was good... 3nodding  

Vegacom2

sweet616

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:45 am
I really loved this serie of films, they rule I bought the box on the internet and watched them several times.  
Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games