Cocktail (Role Play) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Idiotsme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:55 am
Roppie
(^^; When you spell her name correctly and audition, then maybe?)
ok sorry about that i didn't mean to spell it wrong so here the right spelling Mariah.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:57 am
OOC: Is it me or somebody doesn't know what an audition post is?.. Ack. I better shut up now.

IC:

Yuriy went past Takao, grinning in a manner which should make any sane person uneasy. Luckily, nobody here seemed to be sane. Besides, he was going to do them a favour - a very big one. Hysterical people tended to spoil parties.

Briefly, he wondered if he shouldn't wait for the rest of his team and let Boris get fed up with Rei, but then decided that could be a bit too much. His teammate did improve a lot, but it was still better not to annoy him more than neccessary.

"Oh, Rei?" he called, when he was upstairs. He should have asked where the Cat-Boy was... "We're all waiting for you..."  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Roppie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:28 pm
OOC: No, actually, I refrained from replying to that for a reason. *pats Maria-Lin's head* You are forgiven. XD

Milly12, pleeeeease, did you read over the front page -carefully-? Please don't skim. I worked hard on making those set of rules, and for you to dishonour that is like an insult. I even gave a nice little example of an audition post. You're lucky I'm nice enough today to give you another chance. But really, I didn't want this rp thread to have OOC-only posts. That's why I at least want you to audition instead of ask.

IC:

"Coming..." Rei murmured, although not all that loud enough for Yuriy to hear. That is, unless he was some super ultra mega ifrasound-machine. And well, since Yuriy wasn't all that human, that wouldn't have been surprising.

Tiredly, he sat up from his bed, and dragged his feet to the door. He opened it slowly, and stifled a gasp when he saw Yuriy not too far from him. "Well, hello!" he greeted none-too-friendly, taking a step back. He then frowned and bowed his head slightly. "I'm sorry... for the way I acted, by the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:07 am
"Oh my..." Yuriy rolled his eyes. "As if I cared how you act. True, you were quite disappointing today, but that shouldn't worry you too much."

Sometimes people proved to complitely not know that saying nothing instead of talking stupid things was a good idea - and this was definately one of those moments for Rei - or so Yuriy thought.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:20 pm
Max found his way to a seat and sat. The blonde boy watched, warry of Rei and his mood swings or Yuriy's deathful attacks.Bored, he began playing with his bunny socks and bobbing up and down slightly in his seat. The blonde boy over the course of five minutes changed poissitions in the seat over eight hundred times. "Is the party started or do we have to wait for Rei, Kai, or Yuriy to kill someone before it starts?" he questioned Katashi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:39 am
Tyson walked towards Max and sat down next to him, thankful that he wasn't the one who had to deal with Rei.
"I think Rei wants to wait til everyone else gets here. Or at least until he's ready anyway. So what have you been up to lately, max? i haven't seen you in a while."  

morbid_survivor

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:28 pm
((Pff...me? Inactive? No way, jose!))

Kai leaned against a convenient wall in a very Kai-like fashion. He was contemplating world-changing issues such as the mystery to Rei's mood swings and the purpose of decorated socks. Most importantly, he wondered how such a strange combination of people could stand to be in the same vicinity and not...well...create chaos. Chaos in this sense meaning massive fires of destruction and life-or-death duels involving chopsticks, sporks, and flounder.

He let out a grunt. Flounder? What was he thinking? Trout was so much better.

"I wonder if Rei is alive. I wonder if Yuriy is alive. They're both going to kill each other," Kai so intelligently stated, or well...mumbled. In his mind he could see Rei and Yuriy duking it out as Powerpuff Girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:09 pm
Rei sniffed in. "Really?" he smiled. "You're right. I was just under a lot of stress, that's all."

He sighed and headed out the of his room, then turned and closed the door delicately with both hands. "Thanks, Yuriy," he blinked, turning back around. "What made you decide to be so-- ACTUALLY. Who was it that you called?" he asked, changing the subject in mid-sentence. His eyes narrowed. "Who."  

Roppie

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:59 am
Roppie
Rei sniffed in. "Really?" he smiled. "You're right. I was just under a lot of stress, that's all."

He sighed and headed out the of his room, then turned and closed the door delicately with both hands. "Thanks, Yuriy," he blinked, turning back around. "What made you decide to be so-- ACTUALLY. Who was it that you called?" he asked, changing the subject in mid-sentence. His eyes narrowed. "Who."

"You'll see when they come," Yuriy answered smirking.

Rei was proving to be such a good victim... He even got annoyed over the things Tala wanted him to be annoyed over. And it wasn't even his house to start with. Poor misguided soul, who would never find out that as long as you're not the one paying for demage everything was alowed. Not that Yuriy intended to cause any physical demage at all - they could charge him then.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:25 pm
"Nothing much. School's just school and I like in America now. Mom and Dad have been migrating between the two places." He smiled in a very Max-ish way. "What about you Takao? How many video games have you beaten since we last met? 30? 50?" He was trying to take his mind of his happy happy socks.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:27 pm
((pfft, lazy? me? Maybe... painkillers make me loopy. Loopy makes my writing poor. Blame the wisdom teeth >.>))

After excaping the the washroom Katashi nursed his wounds. There were a couple dots of blood on his shirt, but nothing terribly noticable.

He tried to not look too closely at the sink. There were long black hairs adorning it. He feared what lurked in the drain. Probably a long, black, stringy snake of sorts. He grimaced, being reminded of the time his mum made him clean the drains in the house. Talk about scarring childhood incidents.

After finding himself cleaned up he paused to consider his next course of action. Stay in the bathroom with the sink hair snake or venture outside to receive more injury. Childhood trauma too overwhelming he quickly left the room and began to wander around the dojo. Oh how the outside loooked nice... and not hazardous.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:20 am
"At least 50." Takao grinned. He'd missed having Max around. "I haven't really had much competition though since you left." He was right too. MAx was probably one of the only people who could beat him at Soul Calibur.  

morbid_survivor

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:15 pm
Kai, bored, stealthily followed after Katashi. He tried to stay a good few meters behind, so it didn't look as if he was actually FOLLOWING Katashi or stalking him.

Actually, it looked like he was doing both, but why should he care?

At least he didn't have to suffer the headache that was bound to happen had he stayed inside with everyone else. Plus, Katashi was...nice...he supposed. The guy was friends with that...Hitoshi guy...and as long as Katashi didn't speak as if he was going to have a conniption, Kai was perfectly fine.  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff