12%  [ 17 ]
^_^
11%
 11%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 135

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:33 pm
I'm not emo, nor cutter. Though some of my friends say I have "emo" moments, though I think I'm closer to being insane than I will ever be to emo. rolleyes Honestly, I find them both amusing and annoying at the same time. The things they stress and get depressed over are usually pointless and totally unimportant, I get a laugh out of hearing their "problems" now and then. When they whine about things however, is when it gets annoying. I in particular find twig thin, complaining, wearing their 12 year old sisters pants, emo boys the most annoying. :/

Now I'm not saying they are bad people, honestly I think they are some of the nicest people and I usually enjoy their company. I in particular think emo girls are cute. <3 But once you go all emo on me... don't get upset if I become totally apathetic to your "situation."

Oh and FYI... Cutting is stupid. There is no reason and there is no possible way to legitimately justify it. Just don't do it. Kkthxbai.

My two cents. ;D Love you all!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:07 pm
Emo? What is the definition? Not sure really.

Cutter? Former...and to this day i still struggle with the urges.

Quote:
Oh and FYI... Cutting is stupid. There is no reason and there is no possible way to legitimately justify it. Just don't do it

::glares:: Oh i beg to differ my friend. True, it may not be smart. HOWEVER! Do not be so keen to jump and make a general statment about it. Do you know what it's like?

Does anyone here know what's it like that has NEVER cut before? No. Sure, maybe some friend has. But it's different. It's different when it's you.

Reasons...very. Mostly, it's a cooping skill. It's physical pain that takes your mind away from the emotional pain that is deep within. Sure, some people are even dumber and do it for the hell of it or because they think it's cool. But the real reason is because people who cut feel like they are loosing hope in life, and the only way to survive is to cut.

No, it doesn't make sence and it's not logical. Even to me sometimes it doesn't make sense and isn't logical. But it's a fact of life.

Once you start, it's hard to stop. Now, the reasoning and the latter statment are genreal statments. I am not saying that that is why all cutters cut, and i'm not saying that it's hard for them to stop. But for many cutters, it becomes an addiction.

Sometimes it's about the pain; other times it's about the blood.

It's a deeper issue than people realize. And i wish people would just stop JUDGING others and try to HELP for once. Because if you see someone with scars, don't be afraid to ask about them. Especially if they look self inflicted. Because it's also a cry for help.

No it isn't logical. It's a cry for help that they cover up...and it doesn't make sense. But bashing is not needed here. You need to help the people who have this problem. LOVE THEM.

SaiBlackNight

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:09 pm
GC the Silence Slayer

I cut sometimes, but I don't have a problem with it. I mostly do it out of boredom.

My dear friend. Find something better to do when you are bored. Because inflicting pain upon your self is not the answer. Find a passion...deep with in you... smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:46 pm
SaiBlackNight
Emo? What is the definition? Not sure really.

Cutter? Former...and to this day i still struggle with the urges.

Quote:
Oh and FYI... Cutting is stupid. There is no reason and there is no possible way to legitimately justify it. Just don't do it

::glares:: Oh i beg to differ my friend. True, it may not be smart. HOWEVER! Do not be so keen to jump and make a general statment about it. Do you know what it's like?

Does anyone here know what's it like that has NEVER cut before? No. Sure, maybe some friend has. But it's different. It's different when it's you.

Reasons...very. Mostly, it's a cooping skill. It's physical pain that takes your mind away from the emotional pain that is deep within. Sure, some people are even dumber and do it for the hell of it or because they think it's cool. But the real reason is because people who cut feel like they are loosing hope in life, and the only way to survive is to cut.

No, it doesn't make sence and it's not logical. Even to me sometimes it doesn't make sense and isn't logical. But it's a fact of life.

Once you start, it's hard to stop. Now, the reasoning and the latter statment are genreal statments. I am not saying that that is why all cutters cut, and i'm not saying that it's hard for them to stop. But for many cutters, it becomes an addiction.

Sometimes it's about the pain; other times it's about the blood.

It's a deeper issue than people realize. And i wish people would just stop JUDGING others and try to HELP for once. Because if you see someone with scars, don't be afraid to ask about them. Especially if they look self inflicted. Because it's also a cry for help.

No it isn't logical. It's a cry for help that they cover up...and it doesn't make sense. But bashing is not needed here. You need to help the people who have this problem. LOVE THEM.

Don't be so quick to judge me either. Yes I have not done this. But I have read studies on it and it was an interest of mine for a while. Not once did I judge cutters, so do not tell me I'm JUDGING them. Caps are annoying aren't they? Yeah, I thought so. I said cutting is stupid. I did not say the people were. This situation is an example of the christian saying "Love the sinner, hate the sin." Though it seems not enough people follow this to the letter. You supported some of my points; it is stupid, there is no logic behind it. And you shouldn't do it because it's like a drug to some people. With reason I should have been more specific, that I apologize for. I meant there is no "good" reason. And you really still can't justify it. You called it a "cooping skill" It is in no way a skill. It's a scapegoat, an escape. It is in no way beneficial, it just has the illusion of being beneficial, it only pulls you deeper and deeper into your despair. It ends up being more harmful than good. Your right these people do need love and help, I'm willing to give it if they are willing to want it. Huggles anyone? And no, that wasn't sarcasm. :3  

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

darkprincess1788

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:05 pm
im a cutter, but not emo.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items