Summer!
  Goodbye world! I'm on vacation!
  I'm still here...
  I don't have a life
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:19 am
I'm glad it's still on topic, but what's with the thread necromancy lately o.o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 am
Af Mas

New members browsing through the archive of threads and replying to ones that strike their interest without paying any real attention to last post date.  

Selene Aries

Paw The Wiruz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:38 am
Selene Aries
Af Mas

New members browsing through the archive of threads and replying to ones that strike their interest without paying any real attention to last post date.

well personally its more a habit of mine, after being trolled and flamed, if i open a new thread of something thats already been discussed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 am
Paw The Wiruz

well personally its more a habit of mine, after being trolled and flamed, if i open a new thread of something that's already been discussed.

I do not have a problem with it either way, but there are not many topics that have not been covered in all the years this guild has been going. Unless a topic is based on something that is a recent event, you can bet that someone has already made a thread on the subject at some point in time.  

Selene Aries

Paw The Wiruz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 am
Selene Aries
Paw The Wiruz

well personally its more a habit of mine, after being trolled and flamed, if i open a new thread of something that's already been discussed.

I do not have a problem with it either way, but there are not many topics that have not been covered in all the years this guild has been going. Unless a topic is based on something that is a recent event, you can bet that someone has already made a thread on the subject at some point in time.

so you mean i should just go ahead and fire the content cannon and make threads? wink
i just wanna get a feel of the guild being a new guy n' all  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:38 pm
yeah I live alone, exept some animals. I`m aloof and getting sick of dating though. family and friends are better  

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 am
wow... this is OLD. xD God, I remember this... and I still say the net dies a little during the summer. xD  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff