Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w00t
  GOLD!
View Results

Phantasy Tokoro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:16 am
Fading's not a problem with me, but since I have 2 cats, cat hair is the majour problem. >.< I'm used to the heat, so wearing black in the summer isn't too bad for me. Hell, 12 hour concert in August. Wore all black. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:13 pm
I live with a white cat in my room. She doesn't get along with the other one OR the dog, so we had no choice. My clothing suffers so much pain -.- And my fav. pair of black pants has faded to being nearly gray, which pretty much sucks. The heat gets to me only when I'm out of short sleeved things, I normally enjoy being hot.  

Saru_Kaito

trampyre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:05 am
I love wearing black clothes in the summer, because I like the extra warmth from the sun without the exposure 3nodding my joints hurt a lot of the time, so the added warmth is good. I like the fact that black stands out in a crowd, especially during the summer, when everyone else is wearing cheap-looking pastel coloured clothes with their thongs hanging out xd Black will always be the sexiest colour, and you don't even have to show a lot of skin to make it looks sexy, as long as you're wearing all black.

I don't really use a lint roller, but I'm thinking it would probably be a good idea to invest in one.

I also like the fac that after wearing soooo much black for so long, I can tell the difference between blue-black, brown-black...etc...because most people can't! And I can tell which garments use cheap dyes, and which don't... another added benefit... becoming a conoisseur of Black. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:10 pm
i live in a place with a VERY humid climate in the summer so my apparal usually is absolute HELL.  

Katanas Blade

Ms. McStabbington

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:25 pm
My black clothes:
Always fade and i dont give a s**t
Always have lent and god knows hair on them at all times, try as i might i cant get it off and it drives my boyfriend insane.
none of the shades of black ever match. anyone ever notice that?? they never fade the same shade. its maddening.
thats pretty much all ive got lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:20 am
yea .. sometimes it sux but hey ... like those same people say :

BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE!  

mee_shee

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:36 pm
i have two long hair cats, you do the math. they go out of their way to put fur on my clothes.
and i live in VA
VA= changing climate and lots of humidity  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:22 pm
i only find two problems with black cloths ........ one is that your blacks always have to mach for me ..... and that lint is a pain in the a**  

Timberwolf93_2

fallenangel704

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:09 pm
Ah, yes, the never-ending-war against the evil lint on black clothes. If I can't find my lint roller, I use masking tape, the wide kind, so it cover more area. & clothes will always fade no matter what.

About wearing black during summer? I just wear short-sleeved or no-sleeved black shirts & black capris. Fishnets are also good. But I really try not to go into direct sunlight cause it burns my face, since I use Proactive. The stuff is great, my skin is next perfect thanks to it. But I feel like such a vampire. Even 3 secs. in the sun hurts. burning_eyes They tell to you wear suncreen, but it doesn't help. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:15 pm
fallenangel704
Ah, yes, the never-ending-war against the evil lint on black clothes. If I can't find my lint roller, I use masking tape, the wide kind, so it cover more area. & clothes will always fade no matter what.

About wearing black during summer? I just wear short-sleeved or no-sleeved black shirts & black capris. Fishnets are also good. But I really try not to go into direct sunlight cause it burns my face, since I use Proactive. The stuff is great, my skin is next perfect thanks to it. But I feel like such a vampire. Even 3 secs. in the sun hurts. burning_eyes They tell to you wear suncreen, but it doesn't help. domokun

i know, i cant stand bright lights and i sneeze like crazy when i get into bright sunlight, i always carry sunglasses with me  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

fallenangel704

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:46 pm
Shanna66
i know, i cant stand bright lights and i sneeze like crazy when i get into bright sunlight, i always carry sunglasses with me

whee Me too! I have like 5 pairs. one in my car, one in my purse & the others are randomly laying around my house, so i can easily grab them when ever i need them. I luv them heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:00 am
Deoderent!! I hate when I put it on and slip on my shirt and there is white stains on my shirt! or when I try to put it on with the shirt already on and it still finds its way on my shirt!  

Cyto

Hitara the Brave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:49 pm
Both my black jeans are faded.

My uniform for work(black and red shirt) is faded.

I just got a new shirt. V-Neck. Oh well, at least its black and red.

I hate the fact my parents bought me blue jeans.

They were like "you wear too much black, have some blue"

I was like "Gee.... thanks rolleyes  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas