Reply The Creative Corner
Passing Time (Future Romance/Yaoi/Yuri RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:55 am
Kari heard her and pulled up her hood. she walked over to Rei, "You're Rei Kon right?" she raised her head, letting him see her face, "It's an honor to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:03 pm
A shocked look overcame Rei's face as he looked down at the girl. "Ohiyo~" Rei bowed slightly to the girl and smiled. "What's your name?" He glanced, discreetly as he could, at the girl's hand, possibly looking for the beyblade.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:08 am
A disdainful expression crossed Boris' face for a moment as he looked at Rei. Did the silly little Chinese think this would insult him? Probably...

Well, he could go over to Yuriy and Kai and try talking with them... Or rather listen to them have a conversation. He didn't have anything else to do anyway. Rei could go and try catching girls.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:11 pm
Kari looked at Rei nervously, "I guess it's alright to tell you....I'm Kari." She noticed him looking at her hand. She raised her eybrows, "Are you looking for something?"  

PhoenixFire1212

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:51 am
On the rooftops, Larien ran along, her light, black cloak streaming out behind her revealing her black, leather ankle boots, lightly flared black jeans and burnt umber and dark plum t-shirt. her gloved hands were balled into fists as her arms propelled ehr foreward. Finally, she stopped and her cloak floated back around her ankles. She was stood on the building above where Kai and Tala were stood.
"Bingo," she breathed, staring down at them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:35 am
"I've heard alot about you, Rei Kon." Kari told him, letting her hood fall from her head, so he could see her face.  

PhoenixFire1212

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:55 pm
"My, My, My... Aren't we a pretty little girl?" Rei laughed and brushed a lock of hair from his eyes. "I"ll be going now... I'm trying to find Takao-kun... Ja" He set off now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:16 am
Kari smiled, 'At least I got to meet him.' she thought. Kari pulled her hood up again and walked off into an alley. She pulled out her beyblade, "Tri, are you there?" 'Yes, Kari. I'm here.' "I met him, I met Rei Kon." 'Really? Hmm....'  

PhoenixFire1212

The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces