Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
To Meet Once More: (A Slight AU Yaoi RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:10 pm
Angel stood in the Kaiba foyer, in a dressy-casual shirt and pinstripe slacks. Her hair was half up and half down, reaching nearly to her waist. She stood crossarmed, one foot outslightly for balance, looking all around.
"Wow... this is like that midevil castle we visited a few years ago... what do you think Mokie?" Angel asked, knowing the poor boy as nervous and trying to distract him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:48 am
Kaiba was quick to get on his house coat and slippers, before he went downstairs to both apologize as well as to explain himself. He was still pretty muss haired when he finally got to the foyer. And still stiffling yawns.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:04 pm
((NO, I'm not making a three-som, or an odd pairing, I just gave her a girlie moment 4laugh ))
Angel looked up at Kai and blinked.
"I'm sorry, Kaiba-san, are we here early?" Angel apoligized, bowing a greeting to the other. That, and to hide her blush. He looked cute like that, she could see why Mokie liked him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:10 pm
"No I just didn't get up on time and overslept, sorry." He commented, simply. "Please, make yourselves feel at home, would you like some coffee?"  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:53 pm
((Should we puppet Mokie confused w/o him the rp won't get very far xp ))
Angel smiled at the CEO. "No, I'm fine thank you. It's ok about the sleep thing, you needed it." Angel's fairly well known non-chalance was glimering through.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:22 pm
(Um.... Yeah, puppet him.... I would do it but it's hard making two chars that you control fall in love without rushing things.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:57 pm
((then i shall... forgive me inu...))
Mokie glanced up at the CEO and blushed, soon resuming his study of the marble floor. Mokie was wearing a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt, his black hair being as unrulely as ever.
"Konichiwa Kaiba-san" Mokie said, finally gathering the courage to look Kai in the eye. It looked like two perfect circles of the sky, which only made Mokie blush worse.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:52 am
"Good morning, Moki- chan." Seto commented, not really realizing what he'd just said. "I need coffee."

He muttered out to confirm his lack of thinking was due to a lack of coffee.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:33 pm
Angel glanced at a sleepy serven in the hallway and shot them a look as if to say 'Hey, your boss is braindead, get him coffee'. It was a look honed from years of dealing with sleepy people at the crack of dawn.
The poor kid jumped and scampered towards the kitchen. Angel made a 'Opps' face, wondering if she'd put too much into the look.

Mokuba nodded, blushing again at Seto's apparently unconsious 'Mokie-chan'
"Yeah, Angel has problems in the moring with out her coffee." Mokie said, chuckling. Dealing with Angel in the morning was like dealing with the undead.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:00 pm
(I got Net again!) Seto smiled at the other, noticing the blush and just nodding in agreement. "That's pretty much me too, kiddo, although I also have a bad habit of hugging my pillows at night too."

(Actually, do you have Yahoo or MSN?)

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:19 pm
Angel smiled up at Seto, glad he was being so nice to her little brother.
Mokie laughed, starting to relax a bit. "Angel's pillows usually end up all over the room, she can't ever stand still, even in her sleep." True enough, Angel was keeping herself occupied by looking all around at the archetecture.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:44 am
(Bump.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:57 pm
((your turn to post))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:20 pm
(Sorry lost net and got it back.) Seto took the coffee greatfully sipping it down, glad to have company for a change. But he wasn't too good at starting conversation so early when he normally just read the paper and wondered whatever happened to his younger sibling.... It was so long ago he was positive his searches were fruitless.  

Arashi Cloud

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces