Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
:o homygosh I SOOO did not!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:08 pm
I have this. girl. woman. she was adopted. 'names Demi Cormier.

Since I just got university, she was my first ever graduate. She moved back to the neighbourhood, and in with her boyfriend. they'd juuuust moved in, was no phone or fire alarm. they both burnt to death. grim reaper arrives and pops up with that silly message, hinting at the fact that i was trying to kill my sims off.

surprised HOW RUDE!!! HOW DARE HE!

i lubed them crying

anyspoon. i didnt save.
smile

damnit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:17 pm
would you like a hack with that rant? smile  

Zwiebelsaft!

Topher18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:26 pm
I did that one time! Because EVERYTIME I move into a new house and furnish I always forget phones, firealarms, and burgler alarms until I need them. So my family died cause a big fire started and they wouldn't extuiguish it. And my dumb habit saved it! Because, by habit, I save then quit! AGHHHHHHHH! I was mad. Then got over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:49 pm
I just made my best sims family ever. :3
I haven't played sinse last year. Our computer busted so I had to wait for my mom to let me put the game on hers.
And I remembered all of the phone and fire alarms. heart

LeahKorea

Scathach13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:02 pm
I obbsessive compulsivly put fire alarms and burgeler alarms EVERYWHERE. Including OUTSIDE.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:47 am
I never forget phones and I usually remember fire alarms...now...but I don't always remember burglar alarms, so I've had moments yelling at my Sims 'Wake up! Call the police! CALL THE POLICE!!!!!" before remembering to click them and make them do it...such a pity they can't hear me through a computer screen...  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Scathach13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:16 am
It would be cool if the game had a voice commands function, but it would be murder to program...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:59 am
I made a Sim version of the Bachorlette and one of the bachelors died by a fire on the second day. I had made so much progress that I couldn't exit the lot without saving so I had to just let him stay dead. It was a pity too, he had potential.  

Lady Vina

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:07 pm
Awwww yeah that just makes me laugh when he says that lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:50 am
Twice the stove has set on fire, but the phone is on the wall behind the stove. so they can't phone. I had to pause and add another phone.  

josefina_maria

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:20 am
[Kaishi]
Twice the stove has set on fire, but the phone is on the wall behind the stove. so they can't phone. I had to pause and add another phone.

how could you add a phone if there was a fire? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:03 am
i always add phones + fire alarms &the such after everything else
its only necessary to put those things in the necessary rooms...
but i used to have this habitof putting burgular alarms in like, every room.
did i think they were going to come thru the windows or something?...

kara_neko

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:52 am
Scathach13
I obbsessive compulsivly put fire alarms and burgeler alarms EVERYWHERE. Including OUTSIDE.

Same here.....minus putting them outside, cause I find that tacky.

But I almost had a heart attack when one of my sims ((James Sunderland)) started a fire while trying to cook pancakes.

The stupid part was when I kept telling him to run outside and get out of the way, but he wouldn't do it. mad Luckily, the fireman came just in time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:54 am
kara_neko
i always add phones + fire alarms &the such after everything else
its only necessary to put those things in the necessary rooms...
but i used to have this habitof putting burgular alarms in like, every room.
did i think they were going to come thru the windows or something?...

I used to think that, cause when I first got the Sims for X-Box ((it was my very first sims game)) there's a burglar that tries to come into the window during the Create-A-Sim.

But now that I learned that he only comes through the door and that stupid Sims don't LOCK their doors, I only put alarms where there's doors leading outside.  

Ferrari_Carr

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff