Reply Trent
Perfect date with NIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:42 pm
Okay ever daydream what you would do if you ever met NIN? How about if you got to spend a day with them or one member of the band? Here you can post what you would love to do with NIN or a band member for a days outting or a date.

I would start:
Since I would love to get to know more about the band and since I like the one to one person method, I would go on a date with the fearless leader of the band, Trent Reznor.
We would head out early and go out for breakfast. Then we would head for the beach and just walk around and talk because I would love to talk to him. Then we would catch a bite to eat and talk some more. Okay mainly I just want to talk to the guy. Just sit down and talk all day with him until we lost our voices and our ears fell off. Yeah that is the perfect date, just talking and just going where ever we wanted.

Okay how about you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:59 pm
I kinda agree...I'd mostly talk with him...lol, go to a club or something. heart  

the trenty

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 pm
Put all of his CDs into a randomizer and ******** his brains out for hours. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:51 pm
Almighty Toilet Plunger
:High fives: I'm with you on that one!
<3  

[NIN_phomaniac]

st tracey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:14 am
[NIN_phomaniac]
Almighty Toilet Plunger
<3
dito biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:31 pm
st tracey
[NIN_phomaniac]
Almighty Toilet Plunger
<3
dito biggrin
yu know im gonna have to agree with every1 on that 1...i would swing that way for trent  

razialxxx

sinnthetic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:48 am
Trent: Oh hey, It's ni- thud goddamnit. That's the fourth fangirl this week that's passed out on me....AARON, FEED HER TO THE SHARKS.

Aaron: FOR THE LAST TIME. WE DONT. HAVE. SHARKS. *grumbles about 'senile old b*****d*

Me: *dead*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:47 pm
This topic kind of reminds me of a really really really dumb story I'm riting. I get chosen to basically be Trent's body guard type person because all these people are like out to get him for some reason unknown and my first story I live with him for a year and we hang out and go out to eat and blast our favorite bands until the speakers blow out and all this other random stuff. It's one weird series I must say! I usually end up having to save him a million times from some trap or something.
sweatdrop  

childofdarkness666

kyria777

1,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:20 pm
Oh we'd so buy ice cream. Vanilla ice cream. And I'd giggle about the white creaminess of it all, bwahahah twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:47 pm
Trent: it's nice to mee-

Me: HOLY CRAP!! eek

Trent: uh...you...

Mee: HOLY CRAP! eek

Trent: okay could you stop-

Me: HOLY CRAP!! eek

Trent: *sigh*

Me: HOLY CRAP! im sorry did you say something? i was halusinating and thought you were trent reznor for a moment...

Trent: but i am-

Me: HOLY CRAP! eek you're trent reznor!! SWEEETTT can i have an autograph?

Trent: uhh sure

and then it would get acward as i run around trying to find a pen...  

Vampire_chick92

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:48 pm
Sesshomarus_Demon_Slayer
Okay ever daydream what you would do if you ever met NIN? How about if you got to spend a day with them or one member of the band? Here you can post what you would love to do with NIN or a band member for a days outting or a date.

I would start:
Since I would love to get to know more about the band and since I like the one to one person method, I would go on a date with the fearless leader of the band, Trent Reznor.
We would head out early and go out for breakfast. Then we would head for the beach and just walk around and talk because I would love to talk to him. Then we would catch a bite to eat and talk some more. Okay mainly I just want to talk to the guy. Just sit down and talk all day with him until we lost our voices and our ears fell off. Yeah that is the perfect date, just talking and just going where ever we wanted.

Okay how about you?
i agree something of the like and then i would go to a night club with him later and take pix and then brag to my friends stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:08 am
I daydream about trent reznor 24'7 I love his sexyness  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Songai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:11 am
I think if I would meet Trent I would act as non-nin-fanny as I could....

Because he might think it's awkward spending time with fans.

I dont think he's all that hot anyway, I admire his talent a lot and his music is great. We would talk about that, and about his dogs.

Haha

and then he would find out I'm a nin fan and kills me.

or calls the police.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Almighty Toilet Plunger

I'm totally on your side to that one

but wouldn't he feel werid listining to himself we must think about our sex toy I'd ******** him to...one of my mix cds  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryoko~Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:23 pm
Crisstella
Almighty Toilet Plunger

but wouldn't he feel werid listining to himself

i was thinking the exact same thing XD

potential dialogue:
me: oh, god, oh oh oh, trent, ohhhhhh!
trent: mmmm, yeah...goddamnit!
me: oooooh - wait, what? what happened?!
trent: sorry, it's just...i ALWAYS mess up that C minor scale! jesus! now i have to go re-record it, and...gah!

*mood is permanently ruined*

actually, i'd like to go on an intellectual date with trent. see a play or something, then go to like a bookstore or a coffee shop, hide out in a corner, and just talk about life and philosophy and religion (or lack thereof) and literature, deep sh*t that i could never talk about with a real guy.

Trent

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games