Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:39 pm
Well I watch cartoon network and I saw the previews for the show and I thought that it looked pretty cool cuz they were talking about Ninja stealth and stuff so I checked it out and I've been hooked since then. Its awesome, I love Naruto's shadow clones, very cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:36 pm
me well i saw it on tv and now im a big fan lol xd lol and right now im wearing a sasuke t-shirt! xd heart  

-pOiSoN WiNd-

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:54 pm
I became a Naruto fan because of Toonami...and before it aired on Toonami, people in Anime Club at my school kept talking about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:24 am
I've come across it many times, on anime sites, magazines ect, so I thought I'll watch it.  

invisibIe boii

ffk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:32 am
Reprieve
How did you first come accross it?

Me? I was in a Barnes & Noble and they didn't have the next volume of Trigun so I figured I'd try out another manga. Looking through I found they had one volume 3 of Naruto. I had never seen it before but I liked the art on the front (Kakashi ^_^) and thought a ninja manga would be cool. So, I read a little, liked it, bought it, and have been a Naruto fan ever since.
Becouse they're gay bastards and when ever they see a good anime the're like this Hey, let's ******** things up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:48 pm
my friends and I are HUGE manga and anime fans. one day at school my friend vanessa told me to read naruto and she lent me the series... now i'm addicted and want to marry naruto!  

pyro_puck-jama

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:27 pm
i blame the manga crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:42 pm
My friend got me into it. He showed me the anime and I immediately loved it and then like we talked about it alot and like started convincing our other friends to get into it. Then I read the manga and then got some naruto stuff.  

aznnam3dj1n

AZNpyro04

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:18 pm
My friend lent me his CDs, and I got hooked. I read whatever came out in Shounen Jump, but I never did bother to buy the manga, 'cept the 5th volume.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:25 pm
stare uhmm my brother got it when i was away in montana in the summer... then my uncle had it.. so you know  

kAzUnA-kUn

rasagan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:38 pm
me, i started just recently. i'd seen a minute or so of an episode on cartoon network and then when my brother was talking up a storm about the show at thanksgiving and told me he had the first hundred on his computer, needless to say, i was intrigued. ninja
i'm glad to have seen what i have but i don't have the greatest means to see the rest. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:15 pm
WELL. I'm nosy & I was like searching the new for Magic Knight Rayearth pics and I said to myself "Self: Why don't you look for a new anime to watch." and low behold, I saw some blonde dork smiling at life. I was intrigued and uh, yeah. Downloaded the avaliable eps and I've been watching since '03.  

Sakunomiya

BrAtZ9843373666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:45 pm
i started watching naruto because of my friends..they were really into it and was all they could talk about so i decided to borrow sum episodes and fell in love with the anime... domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:52 pm
I first heard of Naruto while reading Shonen Jump. Ever since then I have been hooked on the seires  

Yukikyo

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces