Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shockbolt thunder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:36 pm
enyone know how to beat event 51.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:44 pm
Sure, you need to KO Giga-Bowser, Mewtwo and Ganondarf each three times and then you win.
Seriously though, its easy to beat it with Jigg's sleep move. If your like me and just dont like that puff ball so much another easy way is useing Link's down stab. Use it to land on Giga-Bowser and you'l be able to hop up and down on him with your sword repeatedly( Its fun.).
Roy's counter is also very handy in this match. I think its pretty easy with Mr GAW myself. His recovery is awsome.

Also try not to pay all your attention on Giga-Bowser. Its ok to have him be your main target but always pay attention to the other two.
Ganondorf will try to grab you pretty much every time you jump. Try to meet his grab with a simply neutral air.

If you hang around the edge long enough your foes will start killing themselves half the time. rolleyes

Its also good to master all your items before this battle. Example practice air grabbing your items. With that mastered you can easily kick trash with a superscope. lol  

Bugeera

Chamelion_K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:38 am
My technique's best with Jigglypuff. How?

As mentioned before, use your Rest attack to KO Giga Bowser until he's out of the picture. Best way to do it is to wait until Ganondorf attempts his Up+B attack and misses, then jump down and do your Rest attack when you're with Bowser.

Next, focus on Ganondorf. The trick is that if he misses his up+B attack, he can't move until he lands. So float over him until he goes into the air, dodge (NOT a mid-air dodge!) and land just before Ganondorf and use your Rest attack. Repeat until eliminated.

For Mewtwo? Without his two partners he's a wimp. Use a charged-up Rollout attack on one end and keep moving back and forth until he's smacked off the arena.

I managed to do this and only lost one life. Not bad 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:03 pm
this is what i do but its kinda long and kinda cheap... but i like things cheap biggrin any way first pick jigglypuff then dont use the sleep attack just run to an edge and hang there and all there of them will try to hit you with there jump attacks usally ganondorf dies first then gaga bowser then you have 3 lives so stop doing the edge trick and beat the living crap out of mewtwo and presto you won event match 51.  

`Murdoc

metroidmania

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:13 pm
You can either:

1. Use Jigglypuff and destroy Giga Bowser him using your sleep move. (B+Down) Then, using your skills, destroy Mewtwo and Ganon using Jigglypuff. (Yes, destroy them with Jiggly!!!)

2. Pick a character who is both fast and strong. (Link, Marth, Roy, Capt. Falcon, or someone else you like.) Master that character, and go for it!

The first way is more recomended, that's how I won.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:29 pm
MisterMalice
Sure, you need to KO Giga-Bowser, Mewtwo and Ganondarf each three times and then you win.
Seriously though, its easy to beat it with Jigg's sleep move. If your like me and just dont like that puff ball so much another easy way is useing Link's down stab. Use it to land on Giga-Bowser and you'l be able to hop up and down on him with your sword repeatedly( Its fun.).
Roy's counter is also very handy in this match. I think its pretty easy with Mr GAW myself. His recovery is awsome.

Also try not to pay all your attention on Giga-Bowser. Its ok to have him be your main target but always pay attention to the other two.
Ganondorf will try to grab you pretty much every time you jump. Try to meet his grab with a simply neutral air.

If you hang around the edge long enough your foes will start killing themselves half the time. rolleyes

Its also good to master all your items before this battle. Example practice air grabbing your items. With that mastered you can easily kick trash with a superscope. lol

you can either do that, or do it the hard way, for example beating him with MR. Game and watch!  

Warning Report

Keiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:24 am
You can do the Jiggly way that everyone else has said... or you can do it the way I did. I used Captain Falcon, and since I'm really good with him, I could dodge some of the attacks from the other three. What I say you do first is get Giga Bowser out first. Shouldn't be too hard if you know how to play with C.F. I just kept jumping and using his forward+A attack (the electric knee thing). After doing that to kill Bowser 3 times, that leaves you with Ganondorf and Mewtwo. By this time, I had probably killed them at least once by now. Next thing you should do is go after Ganondorf. He's the more powerful of the two, and for me Mewtwo just sat in the back throwing his B-move. After you get rid of Ganondorf in however way you can, Mewtwo should be easy. As long as you don't get killed more than once from Giga Bowser, and not take too much damage from Ganondorf, you should be fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:11 pm
It was a while ago, but I recall using Pikachu. No doubt by doing the thunder move (down+B) the whole time. sweatdrop Jigglypuff? I suppose that'd work, too.  

scooterdude34

Kyrillos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:05 pm
I used Ness.

Float off the edge of the stage, and use your recovery move [UP+B] and ram into the mass that's now at the edge. Not that difficult, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:17 am
I used Jiggs.

Rest ftw!

Once Giga Bowser has been thrown aside by Rest the match becomes pretty simple.  

LemonManX

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:41 pm
^do what he said, but then spam Nair's and Bairs against ganon and m2, just jump and float a lot and ganon will try to up b you, which is easily dodged lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:24 pm
Ice climbers freeze glitch.
Works every time xp  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

spiderlord65

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:37 pm
i think it is easiest to beat #51 with Ganondorf cause ganon weighs alot so it is hard to knock him off of the level and he has very many poerful attack (some very very slow but some very very very fast ones)
like every one else said take Giga out first but then trick enemy ganon to the edge and single jump off the side of the level and then carefully time ur midair jumpback on the level and Enemy ganon wil ^B himself off the level and when hes gone just over power mewtwo and its over

oh btw..
against Giga ganon midair forward A attack is the most efective way ive found to beat him cause after every fouirth attack Giga usually flies to far away to get back wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:47 pm
i dont even hav it ive beaten 1-37 i think and number like 45 game and watch forever that was easy so ya i just hav up to 50  

T H E M A O U O F R A I N

last angel served

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:47 am
yeah gannon drawf is a good choice in those kind of battles  
Smash Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out