Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
I need help with ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firamax

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:33 am
ok, I have a Nausicaa DVD and I figured I make an AMV. Only problem is that I dont know what to do and what Applications I can use with WinXP to make such a Video. I need music, Ideas and what not. If you need to know about nausicaa then just PM me. Any and all help will be much apreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:46 am
Lets see, first you need to get the video on to your computer. I have no idea how to do this.
Then you need a song. Listen to all your music, on or off the computer, pick a song that fits what you have as an idea for the video.
Then get that song on to your computer if it isn't already on there. There are many programs that get CDs music on to the computer, Nero or CDex work fine.
Then use your programs to start chopping the video and putting it where you see fit and BAM! you have a video, not good yet but done. Then go back make sure everything fits well, then start prettying it up. Effects, splices, cuts, anything that makes it look fancy, and not whipped up quickly.  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:04 am
I supposed I should add some DVD ripping programs to the "how do I get started thread?".  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:44 am
My problem is that I need Ideas. If you've seen Nausicaa then any Ideas would be gratefully accepted. If you need to know about Nausicaa PM me  

Firamax

Kiss in Digital

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:33 am
toshi168
My problem is that I need Ideas. If you've seen Nausicaa then any Ideas would be gratefully accepted. If you need to know about Nausicaa PM me
Give me a song and I'll tell you what I see happening to the song. *shrug* I get plenty of ideas from music and I wouldn't mind sharing a few with you privately..

I sometimes like it when people change the story of the anime to fit the song. Actually I like it a lot. Then it's not a spoiler. xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:45 pm
please share. I'm doing my first AMV so all help and Ideas are gladdly accepted  

Firamax

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff