Lament of the Lamb

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wulfieh

Valiant Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:45 am
I love Lament of the Lamb. I was wondering if there were any other fans of the not-quite-popular-yet/newish manga. I like the characters. They are interesting. I wish that Chizuna and Minase would get together! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:54 pm
I'm reading it. I dont like the story line that much, since Im not really into vampires and weird stuff like that. ;-; But I absolutely love the art and art style.
Although, I have to agree. Chizuna and Minase make a great pair. ^.~  

meiikko

Wulfieh

Valiant Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:53 am
Yay! Another fan! Yeah, the story line isn't too fantastic, but its still interesting. Although, Yeagashi kind of gets on my nerves, because she just won't stop bugging poor Kazuna! >_< But yeah, I'd love to see Chizuna and Minase hook up. He cares for her so much, and she never pays him any mind, even though he's the only thing keeping her alive. Did you see in the 5th book (I'm pretty sure that it was the 5th) where they were like arguing, and he just ends up on top of her, burying his sad, sad, face into her neck. It was so cute, and all she did was turn away and ignore him. Poor Minase-san. One sided love is rough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:21 am
I've only just finished the 1st book, but i love it so far! it's just my kinda thing! wink  

XxCaptain_MulexX

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff