Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Music
Lets See Just How Deeply You Guys Are Into Fall Out Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patrick Stump?
  yes please!
  no
  ew.
  oh babay!
View Results

iFuzztastic

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:37 am
I don't have any of the Clandestine stuff, because my mum won't let me get it.

But I do have;
From Under The Cork Tree
Evening Out With Your Girlfriend
Infinty On High
Take This To Your Grave
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Beat It (Cover)
Live In Pheonix Album (Planing on getting the DVD)
Save Your Generation
A Little Less 16 Candles,A Little More Touch Me (single)
My Heart Will Always Be The B Side To My Tounge
Sugar We're Goin' Down EP And Single.
Haven't seen Release The Bats.
Never been to a concert but I'm going the next time their in England.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:05 am

I have everything music-wise to date I believe. May have missed a couple here and there. But my best friend brought me EOWYG for Chrsitmas and I squeed like a pre-teen fan girl and none of my family got it at all haha.

I don't have anything other than the music aside from a poster that my friend gave me for my room at Uni and a tee from when I saw them at the Hammersmith Apollo last year.
I'd love to see them at Wembly next month but I can't justify spending the money and my overdraft can't cover me for every little whim I have :[
Stupid University!

Z OMG

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Lets see...
I have all of the CDs, limited-when available- and original
I have FOB:Soild Gold Uncertaincy
I have two(2) shirts
The dolls-Yes, I used to play with them in the shower-
I am not an OCK, although I want so much to be one
Unreleased songs I have:
Whats This?~cover~
Roxanne~cover~
Hand of God
Austin, We have a Problem
Star 67
Get It On~cover~
America's Suitehearts
clip
I think that's it, yeah...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:31 am
I have: Evening Out With Your Girlfriend, Take This To Your Grave, From Under The Cork Tree, Infinity On High, Live In Phoenix, and Folie a Deux. I also have "G.I.N.A.S.F.S" and "It's Hard To Say 'I Do' When I Don't" from Infinity On High (Deluxe Edition), as well as "My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon", "Music Or The Misery", and "Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers" from From Under The Cork Tree (Limited Black Clouds And Underdogs Edition). I've heard the song "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out", but I don't own it because I just never bothered to obtain it sweatdrop Unfortunately I don't have My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue, but I want it scream

I don't exactly know what you mean by "underground" song, but I like "G.I.N.A.S.F.S" and "Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers" as well as "Honorable Mention" and "Short, Fast, Loud". Those are the only things I would really consider "underground".

I own Release The Bats, and I've watched it multiple times 3nodding

Currently I own three shirts and one hoodie. I have the limited edition jersey shirt from Infinity On High that has "Car Crash Hearts" printed on the front, and "Fall Out Boy 45" on the back. I also have the limited edition hoodie from Halloween a couple of years ago, with a sort of haunted house theme printed on the front. The other two shirts I have are the group photo shirt (the photo is yellow, to be more specific) and the "Get Out Of My Head And Into My Car" shirt with a red Mustang on it. It doesn't have the Mustang symbol of course, probably for copyright reasons, but I'm a Mustang expert, and I'd say it's a late 60's/early 70's-esque Mustang razz I have a flag, too, although I'm pretty sure it came from e-bay so it's not really legit. But it's the group photo in the stairwell with Patrick in front and Joe wearing a Motion City Soundtrack hoodie, in black and white. It's a little larger than poster-size, printed on flag fabric.

I also currently possess tickets for their concert in Gwinnett on April 23, 2009. Floor seats rofl  

ultraviolent666

awesome_music_freak59

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:58 pm
yeah i said no cause im a boy so um... yeah no
donotopnb4xmas
Love Fall Out Boy?? Well so do I. I love Patrick Stump. I have meet them all. No kidding. I have met them more than once. I HATE Fall Out Boy posers, who like the hit songs, and the new CD only. And thats all they know of. So, which underground Fall Out Boy song is your favorite?? Have you seen Clandestine Industries Release Of The Bats?? Do you own it?? How many of their CDs do you have?? Im just interested to see the knowledge of others about FOB. Please dont take me offensively.

The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff