Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Servo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O
  M
  G
View Results
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:33 pm
HOLY COW!
Dirk Dreamer finally gold a gold badge for robot making and made a Servo.
It is so bloody awesome! It's just like a regular person but instead of hunger, power, comfort and energy it has power.
It has aspirations and relationships and starts off with really high skills.
It even has a gender. It's so awesome.

I bet you can make a Servo and it can get a gold badge in robotmaking and then you can make more Servos and have a whole town of robots making other robots.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:29 pm
I've never made a robot or a toy on that sims yet...I really should, what are the robots like? I have never really had time to make one lol is it like a maid or a friend or both or what?  

face-_-ache

Late Shift

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:40 pm
Oooh ok so you can make better robots with the higher badge you get... I bought my family a robot maker (she is maxed in creativity), and was wondering why she can't better robots thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:58 pm
Emradrig
HOLY COW!
Dirk Dreamer finally gold a gold badge for robot making and made a Servo.
It is so bloody awesome! It's just like a regular person but instead of hunger, power, comfort and energy it has power.
It has aspirations and relationships and starts off with really high skills.
It even has a gender. It's so awesome.

I bet you can make a Servo and it can get a gold badge in robotmaking and then you can make more Servos and have a whole town of robots making other robots.

Then your servos are all going to malfunction and the robots are going to turn against the humans that are left and kill them, then they're going to turn against each other and have a robot civil war. 3nodding  

Aserla

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:36 pm
Yep. Robot can malfunction and kills your sim. Just get him/her wash the shower and it will malfunction and hunt your sim to electrocute them. If your sim in low health (confort, energy, hunger) it could be fatal.

And the worse part is, they cannot be killed by hunger, since they dont eat, and old age, since they dont age. They wont drown since the wont get into a pool and they can never be killed by diseases. Electrocution also wont kill them since they have no comfort, which also makes them immune to fire. The only possible way so far is death by flies and feed them to cowplant.

But if you keep them well, they are very useful. They are better than regular person if you wish to use them as a shop worker. They always randomly Do Chores and they came with full cooking and cleaning skills. They also receive any skills that the person that activates them have.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:19 pm
SirEmino
Yep. Robot can malfunction and kills your sim. Just get him/her wash the shower and it will malfunction and hunt your sim to electrocute them. If your sim in low health (confort, energy, hunger) it could be fatal.

And the worse part is, they cannot be killed by hunger, since they dont eat, and old age, since they dont age. They wont drown since the wont get into a pool and they can never be killed by diseases. Electrocution also wont kill them since they have no comfort, which also makes them immune to fire. The only possible way so far is death by flies and feed them to cowplant.

But if you keep them well, they are very useful. They are better than regular person if you wish to use them as a shop worker. They always randomly Do Chores and they came with full cooking and cleaning skills. They also receive any skills that the person that activates them have.

one way to get rid of them : moveObject on / delete
if they go on a homacidal rampage can you still get into the objects/construction catagory? Ive never had a Servo before, got tired of waiting for the gold badge. sweatdrop  

Aserla

Aserla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:21 pm
face-_-ache
I've never made a robot or a toy on that sims yet...I really should, what are the robots like? I have never really had time to make one lol is it like a maid or a friend or both or what?

Ive never had one before, but from what i read i think its like both  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:08 am
OOHHH! I WONTS A SERVO! <3<3<3  

Greenzally

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:45 pm
Aserla
face-_-ache

Ive never had one before, but from what i read i think its like both
It's like a regular person in the family but instead of having Hunger, Comfort, Energy, Hygene, and Bladder they just have Power. They still have Social, Fun and Environment. They have no age.
Even though they don't have Hunger, they can still eat but it just makes them fatter. Working out will make them fit, too.
You don't hear anything if you make one sing karaoke.
They also have the urge to either do chores or cook desert every single hour.

I still have yet to experiment with them falling in love. I want to find out if they can get married.
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:48 pm
Them going crazy? Sounds scary yet at the same time interesting. Must. Get. Expansions...!!  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:19 pm
If you use the cheat boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true and shift and click on your sim one of the options is something like "new servo" i cant remember, but it gets you one. you name it, choose if its a boy or a girl, and can control it too. One time i got two and they loved each other (i think they got married) and the guy one loved the human girl sim in the house...  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games