Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll.
  Vote.
View Results

x~Wildberry Poptart~x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:39 am
It's really cool that in all his songs, he can just capture any emotion. He's really good.

The way he writes his music, the way he sings... he's really good. That's what made me fall in love with Nine Inch Nails.

What about you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:11 pm
I bought the trent subforum for a reason >_<  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

the trenty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:07 pm
Well, I've been listening to NIN since before I was born. I can't really explain the feeling I get from the music, but it's something nobody else can do. It cuts right through me to a warm place (lol). -sniff sniff- I really and truely think it is the best music I have ever heard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:40 am
it's indescribable. i really have no words...just that i love the man and his music more than even my own mother.  

Hellmate-NIN

`Vampiric `Misery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:43 am
I love the music he makes. Like if I'm in an angry, enthusiastic (sp?), depressed, or any mood...theres a NIN song for it. I love his music. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:46 pm
r.stein4eva
I love the music he makes. Like if I'm in an angry, enthusiastic (sp?), depressed, or any mood...theres a NIN song for it. I love his music. 3nodding

very true.. there is a NIN song for every emotion. its almost creepy how that works out biggrin  

VargIstKrieg

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:06 pm
~Child~of~Wicca~
AMEN!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:59 pm
his music I think speaks to all his fans telling them there not alone in this world and there is someone out there that feels about the world like you do ^.^  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:54 pm
the trenty
Well, I've been listening to NIN since before I was born. I can't really explain the feeling I get from the music, but it's something nobody else can do. It cuts right through me to a warm place (lol). -sniff sniff- I really and truely think it is the best music I have ever heard.
I tottaly agree
I love how you can basicly connect to all of his songs with your own expereances
I like listing to SunSpots before I sleep  
Trent

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff